Being Part

NO ONE'S POV

It was the day of summer when a blonde girl was walking through the mountains, feeling the nostalgia at the place.

She was looking at the area where the good and bad memories were made that she can never forget. Especially the memories she had with him.

She was about to go down the hills when she met a certain someone. The person who she always spends some time with, the person who has a special place in her heart, the person who shares great and bad memories with her.

They looked at each other and both were shocked to see themselves. They think it was a coincidence but for the readers it was fate.

They decided to talk sometime. Both greeted each other.

"Hi, long time no see." Said a tall man who has red hair standing in front of the woman who was wearing a dress with a plain yellow.

"Yeah, it's been a while." She replied softly and both chuckled.

"How are you?" The man asked.

"I'm great." She replied once again and a smile formed from her. "What about you?" She asked him.

"Been doing fine." He replied to her.

The wind passed them making her dress, hair and the man's hair flew in their own will.

The way they talked was like whispering. Silence ate them as they looked at each other.

"Since I've been here for a long time, I think it's time for me to go now." She said as she fixed her hair.

"Oh, yeah." He said with warm eyes.

The girl was now near the stairs, she looked at him and said. "Goodbye."

The boy nodded and replied to her softly. "Goodbye."

The girl walked down the stairs as the boy watched her going down.

The girl was now at the bottom, she looked once again at the top but she couldn't find the boy anymore. Instead she didn't know that the boy was sitting in their old classroom but not his seat but someone special to him.

He looks at the window, the girl looks at the mountains and suddenly all of their memories flash to their minds. And said in their thoughts.

"It was an honor being part of your happiness and being temporary. Even though we can't be together, a part of me was grateful to meet someone like you."

The girl then walked towards her home, and as soon as she arrived, two beautiful daughters and a loving husband greeted her with a warm smile.

While the boy just looked at the old buildings and decided it was time for him to go home too.

He walked down silently and the time they were together, being happy together was only left behind in the mountains.

Fate brought them.

But sacrifice and suffering broke them apart.

They tried, but something kept them.

Somehow, some things never change.

Maybe this time their love ends.

Maybe this time they were not meant to be.

But maybe next time their love never ends.