Night Changes

NO ONE'S POV

It's been seven years since their favorite teacher died.

Seven years of going in another direction.

Seven years of not seeing each other.

Everyone changes for their own good.

And it's been seven years since they were reunited again.

Seven years have passed and Koro sensei's birthday is coming.

Just arrived from England, as the blonde haired girl took her sunglasses and looked at the sky. The fresh air of Japan flew to her face, making her feel home.

She felt nostalgia, after 7 years the students of Class 3-E will reunite at the mountain where their memories were made.

A sudden call was heard and she answered it. "Hm?"

"I'm here." Said in the other line. She looked at her surroundings and saw a tall red man that she fell in love with 7 years ago. He was smiling while holding his phone to his ear.

The blonde smiled at him, she walked towards him and said. "Took you so long." Which made the male laugh, helped her with the luggage and stole a peck at her forehead.

"I was here 5 minutes early." He said and looked at the girl. She nodded and the two of them made their way to the car.

The male opened the car door for her and took a drive to their house.

The drive was silent but was not awkward as it seems, it's just a silent way to make her feel at home. She feels really happy returning to her home country and being with him once again.

When they arrived, the girl quickly got out of the car and looked at the house, she walked to the gate and opened it, leaving the male looking at her in awe.

Both of them went inside, the male was preparing for them to eat while the female was roaming around feeling nostalgia as she entered the room.

After the male finished his dish, he called her to eat. They ate, laughed, and felt happy together. When they were eating suddenly, interrupted by the sound of a ring tone.

The girl's phone rang, she answered the phone, "Tomorrow, don't forget." Said in the other line. She smiled at the voice of her friend and replied, "Yep, we're coming."

The call ended and so did the day. Both of them went to bed and waited for the sun to rise.

The sun rises, making both of them awake, the boy looks at his side and sees his girlfriend looking at him. "Morning," She said and the boy replied. "Morning, beautiful.", and took a peck of her cheek.

Both of them prepared to go outside. Because today is a very important day.

The day they will reunite, the day with lots of memories, lots of emotions and the day of their most important person's birthday and death anniversary.

After the ride, they arrive at their destination, where they all graduated during middle school.

Both of them walked to the mountains and they could feel the breeze greeting them as they both reached the top.

There, they all saw their friends waiting for them. They smiled at each other and they quickly went to them. The girls hugged each other and the boys did a high five and put their arms in the neck.

And they saw two people standing each other and one little girl looking at them. It was their teachers and their kid, they greeted the three and looked at the old building.