One Sided

NO ONE'S POV

My love for you was one sided.

Was it a mistake that I fell for you?

Even though you only see me as a partner in crime, as a friend, as a girl that always laughs with you.

Do I even deserve to have emotions like this?

Was I not enough?

RIO'S POV

It was early in the morning as I woke when the sunlight met my face. I started to stand and took a bath. After that I decided to eat my breakfast while watching TV.

When it was time for me to leave, I put my plates in the sink and turned off the Tv. I put on my shoes and start heading to school.

As I walked, I saw a green-haired girl walking straight in the same direction as me. I ran to her and greeted her good morning but for me every morning is the same.

We arrived at the top of the mountain, saw some of our classmates heading into the building. We walk behind them and walk in the classroom.

I greeted my classmates, put my things in my chair and looked at the back. The boy I always hang out with is not here.

"He ditches again." I sigh, because we are all used to him ditching class. I mean, he is still smart even though he doesn't attend class.

I sat down on my seat and our teacher who is going to blow earth and kill us in a year. Though it's been six months since we were trained to assassinate him. And I can say we were pretty cool doing things like killing someone and doing more shits.

We began our class, I gaze my eyes in the window, wondering what will happen if we kill Koro sensei after. Then suddenly, "Rio, please pay attention in my class." He said, looking at me. I looked back at him and replied. "Yes, Koro sensei."

And he continued his class, it ended and after this is my favorite subject of all, well after English. It's P.E time and all of us are now getting dressed in our uniform.

We are now in the field and I saw him, watching us from the tree. He then jumped.

Maybe he wants to join us?

Then Karasuma sensei announced, "Okay since all of you know how to fight, I want you to pick a partner and fight each other but it has to be a boy versus girl." He stands on the side of the field with Koro sensei.

And Bitch sensei? Probably in the teacher's room and sleeping.

Everybody picks their partners.

Nagisa with Kaede

Okano with Maehara

Okuda with Takebayashi

Meg with Isogai

Kanzaki with Sugino

Chiba with Rinka

Fuwa with Mimura

Toka with Kimura

Kurahashi with Sugaya

Hara with Terasaka

Toka with Muramatsu

And the remaining boys just pick each other.

"Since you don't have a partner, why don't we?" Karma smirk walking towards me.