29 - Episode of 💕!

Nandhini's PoV:

Hugging the person you love with all your heart will make you feel Heaven on earth. That's what I am feeling right now. Kathir is sleeping right beside me with his hands wrapped around my waist and his breath is fanning over my forehead. His breathing is constant and calm and I could hear his rhythmic heartbeats as I am pretty much closer than we were before.

His eyelids are so small when compared to me and his hair is thick and dense. I can't get over drooling on his face and I can stare at him even for a whole day without doing anything. I slowly unwrapped his hands and got up from the bed to get freshen up.

I shouldn't be saying this when the whole world is suffering from a Pandemic. But to be honest, I wish this quarantine never ends😉😜.

The day went well with limited household works and Kathir is extremely caring and he made sure that I was not the only person doing the household even after my periods get over. In the evening, I got to know that Kathir is having a meeting with his officemates at 9 pm. I made his favourite onion Rotis with tomato gravy and made our plates ready before he sits for the meeting.

But Kathir denied having dinner before the meeting. "Don't act like a kid Kathir. We don't know how long your meeting will go. So let's have our dinner together now. Afterwards, you just cuddle with your laptop and I will cuddle with my pillow. Now go and get a quick shower." I pointed my forefinger towards our room and he faked a glare at me before leaving for the shower.

It's been 20 mins since he left for having a quick shower but there is no sign of my sweetest husband yet. So I peeked into our room only to see him setting the table with his laptop, notepad, etc, etc, etc.

Ohh! You think you are smart enough to escape from me, Kathir🤨. Then wait, let me show you who Nandhini is😌!

I took his plate in my hand and went straight to the table which he arranged for his meeting. I pushed his laptop aside and placed the glass of water that I carried in one of my hands and stood straight in front of him without flashing any smile or expression.

Before he could speak, "Nandhu what's this? I am havi..." I shoved the first piece of roti inside his mouth and said, "Chupp. Keep quiet and eat now." I hushed him by placing my finger on his lips and he scrunched his nose showing his helplessness before my tactics 😝.

I didn't let him do anything other than eating as I did not give space to him to react. Suddenly I felt cold on my waist and that's when I realized that he put his hands on my waist, locking his fingers behind my back.

I lifted my gaze from the plate towards his eyes and he smirked evilly knowing his impact on me.

The air suddenly became thin and freezy and an abrupt pinch of a blush crept over my cheeks. "Kathir..." I managed to say somehow but being a naughty fellow, he asked "What Kathir?" I pleaded with him through my eyes but still, he was enjoying my awkwardness more.

"You are one creepy fellow, Kathir" I chided at him but to my surprise, he uttered, "Ehmm... I don't mind being like that with my wife. After all, she must know how her husband will be with her, especially in the bedroom." Together with his flirty words, the wink he passed at the end added more to already crimson turned cheeks🙈.

"What happened mera (my) cutie pie? Does any cat catch your tongue?" He again laughed and tightened his grip on my waist and my legs wobbled down to make me fall onto him. "Kathir, I think you have a meeting to attend," I mumbled and tried to get up but he prevented me from going away from his lap. He tugged me into him and I landed on his chest. If I hadn't balanced the jolt with my palm, then we would have ended up kissing. The very thought itself gave butterflies to my stomach.