30 - When did I fall for you?❣️

Kathir's POV:

I carried her inside and the blush that she had on her face was just killing me beautifully. She aroused all my manly desires and I cherished each second of the night with the love of my life by my side. When I placed her gently on the bed, she buried her face into my chest while wrapping her slender fingers around my neck.

"I wonder what you would be after this night if you keep blushing for this proximity itself" I whispered and kissed her rosy soft ear petals and she snuggled closer by pulling me closer to her.

Her skin felt extremely soft against my rough hands and it was pretty difficult for me to control all my raging manly desires and her scent was just driving me crazy. I was preventing myself terribly from breaking all the barriers between us and taking her as a whole but my inner self was cautious about making her feel good and comfortable.

Her whimpers against my touch triggered the demons inside me, which I had been suppressing with the utmost difficulty.

The night was so long and the air heard our sweet moans, and the vacuum was filled with unknown pleasure. Each second made us float in the boat of desire and pleasure which deliberately drowned in a sea of love that we haven't explored before.

*****

I read in mythologies that God will gift a man with a woman who will take care of him and protect him from all evils and most importantly cherish her man with love! All the memories of last night flashed inside my head and it brought a huge content smile to my face.

I brought my fluffy bunny 🐰  closer to my side and wrapped my arms protectively. She snuggled into me unconsciously and an unfamiliar possessiveness filled my heart.

She is mine! My wife! My cutie pie! My fluffy cake! My badhusha! My ladoo!

I pinched her fluffy cheeks and smooched her for which she wiggled in her sleep and crinkled her cute eyes. I fondled her again and plunged into slumber with a contented heart.

I woke up while stretching my hands, only to find our bed empty. I quickly opened my eyes and found her curled into a ball at the edge of the bed and I exhaled in relief.

She must be really tired!!!

I pulled her towards me and kissed her forehead before leaving to have a nice hot shower. I felt very fresh after the shower and headed towards the kitchen to make tea for us. Nandhini kept everything in the right place and she always keeps home clean and classy.

When I used to live alone, I did not have many utensils and I rarely cook in my free time. But Nandhini changed everything and she just filled the home with all essentials and decorated every nook and corner with beautiful quirks and classy articles.

I poured the hot ginger cardamom tea into two cups and moved to our room where my sleeping beauty was snoozing. I gently caressed her head and tugged the falling hair locks behind her pinky ears and she squirmed at my touch. I blew lightly near her face and woke her up by caressing her hair softly "Baby, wake up. We are already nearing noon." She rubbed her dove eyes, peeled off her eyelids and flashed me a glorious smile.

I bent down and kissed her forehead and she sprinted towards the bathroom leaving me smiling like an ideal lover boy. She came back to the hall after dressing well in a lightweight saree and I took her feet and placed them on my lap to give a warm massage. "Kathir, please! You don't need to do that" she hesitated and tried to take away her soles but I was quick enough to grab them with a grip hold. "Who else will do that to you, if not me?" I questioned and started to massage them, before saying "Nandhu, I know you would feel tired after last night. I just want to take care of you in the way I dreamt of. Let me pamper my cute fluffy ball, please."

She blushed and rested her head on the armrest of our sofa and replied, "Okay, but let me clear you one thing. I am cute. Not fluffy." She whined at the end and I found that cutest. I stretched my palm and patted her slightly chubby cheeks. I made sure that she slept well after having good lunch and I ordered our lunch outside, not wanting to make her strain even a bit.

I forgot to see my phone since last night and I found nearly 24 missed calls from various numbers. Few of them were from my office and the rest of them were from my monkey buddies. They knew that I would be busy with my wife.

But these people will never let me have some peace!

I thought and called Kishore to make sure that everything was fine. He picked up the call and irritated me as much as he wanted before passing the phone to another devil in disguise whom I address as my other closest friend. When I was talking to Revathi, I did not notice that Nandhini was standing at the brim of the door with two cups in her hand.

God, when did she wake up? Can't she take good rest?

"Why did you wake up? Didn't I ask you to sleep well?" I chided her and she simply nodded her head placed one cup on the table and immediately left without uttering a word. She did not need to say anything. Her eyes are my mirror to read her heart.

I did not go behind her as I thought that it would worsen the situation more. I spoke to my colleagues after ending the call with my friends. After sorting out the matters outside, I went to our room where my angry bird would be lying probably.

She was typing something on her mobile and she did not turn her head towards me though she felt my presence. When I looked into her eyes, it appeared glossy which ached my heart. Did she cry?

I went near her and cooed her in my arms and asked, "Why did you cry?" She struggled to get out of my hold and I stopped her while saying, " Stop attempting before you lose whole energy."

"Why would I cry? Don't I have any better jobs other than that?" She snorted and wiped her eyes before the tears fell. "What so difficult for you to agree that you are possessive?" I asked and she replied in her low voice, "What difference does it make, even if I do?"

"It will!" I kissed her forehead and muttered, "No one is more important than you, Nandhu! She is my closest buddy. But you are my wife. Both relationships are entirely different. No one can take your place in my heart. So you need to get possessive over her." She was listening to my words keenly while resting her head on my chest and lifted her head lightly, only to ask, "Promise?"

I huffed and asked her, "Do I look like lying to you?" She whined and said, "I need vocal, Kathir". I had the urge to laugh at her childishness and pressing my lips, I told her, " Promise, my fluffy cake." She raised her eyebrow and gave me a stern look for which I whispered, "Don't give me that look, young lady. Otherwise you would be inviting reasons to moan tonight."

She hit my chest with her fist and said, "Kathir, you are turning more naughty and dirty day by day." I kissed her neck and asked, "Don't you dare say that you don't like the same."

The days become beautiful when you wear happiness on your sleeves.

-----------------------

Hope you liked the chapter, my dear lovely readers!!!

Comment your views and guesses on what might be coming next!

Until the next chapter, see you. Take care and stay safe!

Yours lovely,
Maaya🤍