6

[ A/n : Guys if you want to watch their scene in real life, try the video here! It's amazing ]

Jimin's POV :

She requested that I fight her. I'm still reeling from the shock, and yet here I am, standing in front of her, sword drawn.

Her lips twitched on her sides a bit as she glanced at me. I let her take the initiative and make the first move. I'm not shocked if I win, but the prospect of a girl challenging me to a battle excites me.

She drew her sword forward and lifted it. To stop it, I used my own sword. Our swords collided, creating the sounds that two swords make when they collide.

She came at me from the side, and I stopped it. She is competent. I lifted my sword, which she bowed to avoid while stricking me from underneath. I quickly blocked it.

I pushed forward while she twirled and deflected it spectacularly. Impressive, I grinned briefly before she struck it down and I nearly avoided it by bending slightly and blocking it.

We fought for a few minutes, our swords colliding, and as I aimed for her neck, she dove down and evaded it.

 "You're fucking wonderful," I said after learning a new modern term from her. I was pleased to be able to put it to use. I grinned and nodded to myself.

She flinched somewhat but added, "I know, not very good, but I can do this," then ducked and came spiralling forward. 

I must say, she's incredibly talented and amazing. Of course, I blocked her.

She huffed, and I could see she was exhausted, so I put my sword on hers, tugging it down and flinging it away. I assumed she'd stop here, but she moved to seize the sword as she flew back, slamming against the wall and sliding down, moaning a bit.

I was shocked to find Jungkook staring at her with hostile eyes. Oh my God, he flung her about believing she was her. 

Oh, no! I looked at Y/n, who was still holding her head in pain, her face wrinkled.

When I saw Jungkook approaching her, I went up to him and stopped him by gripping his shoulders.

"Hyung, why is she here?" He questioned aggressively.

"Kook, relax, she isn't her. I'll explain later, but first I have to assist her "I rapidly muttered this and raced to Y/n's side. 

"Oh, Hyung! Have you gone insane?" Jungkook yelled.

 I ignored him, my gaze fixed on y/n head. It was a bit swollen on the sides.

"Just hold on Y/n," I said quietly, to which she nodded slightly. I carried her in her bridal style, and she placed one hand around my neck while the other held her head.

.

.

.

I went to see Jungkook after bringing Y/n to the nursery, who was still upset, but this time he was angry with me.

"Why, oh why, hyung, what happened to you? Why is she back, and why are you looking after that witch?!" He said, agitatedly.

"Listen, Jungkook," I murmured, sighing.

...

After I explained, he appeared relieved yet suspicious, which I understand. We can't be too certain.

"Hyung, the others are also here," Jungkook added.

" Let us go notify them before they do anything to Y/n." I hurriedly went to others, I said. Taehyung should not see her. No way, no way in hell. 

*

Hello! Don't be a silent leader and please vote it if you liked it! 

Only if you guys help me by voting I get some motivation to write the next chapter.

 Because if you don't tell me how's my writing I will never know how I'm writing. Please understand :( 

Sorry this chap was short 

~bye bye~