22

Gentle reminder to press that star button :)

Y/n POV :

Magnus bane. Jae Wook definitely knows something or perhaps he have the book himself, hiding it. 

It's been two freaking days since I'm in this Lee Kingdom, I noticed Jae Wook always go out at the night somewhere, so I decided to follow him today. 

Anyways I have nothing to do here. 

I thought this place would be interesting but it's no difference, I started listening to music, watching kdrams, reading wattpad, scrolling through insta but then I realized I always do this in my life, so I wanted to explore how much ever I can. 

Now I'm waiting for Jae Wook to show up.

.

Why hasn't he arrived yet? I heard footsteps and saw Jae Wook walking briskly, his eyes darting around looking for anything suspicious.

 I ducked behind the pillar just as his gaze shifted to me.

I popped up from my hiding place and silently followed him. I noticed him walking to the underground gate. Underground? Why?
I just kept following him and almost got caught when he turned around, but me being me, I'll never get caught because I'm the all time best hide and seek player.

He eventually arrived at what I assumed was a library with many books. An underground library?

I saw him taking out some book from the very last corner. I almost didn't notice there was a book rack. 

and...

When he turned around to read it, I read the name of the book. Pass. 

Magnus Bane 

The letters were large and bold, written in gold. I crept behind Jae Wook to see what was written on the inside while hiding.

I had almost forgotten how to breathe. Over there, my name was written. 

 Not even somewhere in the paragraph, my name was the title on the page he was holding. 

I moved a little forward, still hiding behind the book rack and keeping an eye on Jae Wook.
I died suddenly.

Jae Wook turned around in fright. Crap.
I made a nervous smile, and his face became solemn.

" What are you doing here? " He asked. 

" I just wanted to see where you were going" I replied honestly. 

" You shouldn't have done that" He said gritting his teeth. 

In a swift, I took the book from his hand and ran. Ran for my life. I saw him chasing behind me. Of course. He looked angry, flaming mad. 

While I was about to make a turn but he grabbed my hand harshly making me stop abruptly. 

" How dare you little insect try to escape from me. You need punishment. You always disobey me. I was thinking of letting you go but you've reached the limit. Time for punishment" He said with a straight face indicating he is serious. 

" I wouldn't have done that if you told me you have the book" I said firmly. I know I'm making no sense but let's at least try. 

" And why should I tell you? " He asked raising his eyebrows.