14

Vote please~

Kim SeokJin POV :

I've had a strange attraction to Alec for a few days now. I've never been this drawn to a man before, of course, I'm a male, a lad who should be drawn to a girl. The feelings I have for Alec are just too different, and I shouldn't feel this way about a man.

What exactly am I? Have I gone insane? How can I begin to feel love and affection for a man? Is this really love? or What am I feeling?

Maybe it's because he's a great guy to talk to that I feel at ease. I feel at ease with others as well, but the tension between Alec and me is peculiar. I nearly kissed him once. Why had I been so careless? How could I recklessly try to kiss a man?

A boy feels attraction towards a girl and vice versa 

So, what's the matter with me? In irritation, I fisted my hair. Someone was pulling my hands and withdrawing my fist from my hair. I looked up to see Alec's concerned expression on his face. He's back. What is happening on in my head? Is it playing some tricks? I can't breathe when I'm near him, and I watch my every move carefully, hoping to get his attention.

" What happened?" Alec asked softly. I stared at him in his eyes. That's it. I couldn't keep my emotions in check. I snapped, even though I shouldn't have.

" Why? What's your problem? I'm sad, happy nothing's your concern. Leave. Me. Alone" I burst. 

He looked shocked and hurt, but he quickly covered it up with his usual blank space. He went away, not saying anything. I felt a stab of pain in my chest. Hurt. I hurt him, but why am I hurting as well?

.

Jimin's POV :

Today is the day I'll meet Lee Jae Wook. He changed his mind and said he'd meet me at my house.Perhaps this is how Y/n will impact the future? But none of this has anything to do with her. I was thinking of methods to persuade Prince Jae Wook when I noticed Y/n approaching.She always dresses in short peasant dresses. I won't lie, she looks beautiful in those dresses.Those complemented her body shape so well.

Those complemented her body shape so well

"Hey!" she said excitedly. I smiled as I greeted her. I've noticed that people from the future don't bow very often. These females casually wander around the castle aimlessly, without pausing even when they notice a man going by. It was amusing.

"So, why do you require Jaw Wook's contract so badly? I already know, but I'd like to hear it from you in person "Her expression brightened as she said. She's such a baby.

"So, I want him to sign the contract so that we may establish a cooperative partnership that will prevent future battles and allow us to aid one other in times of need. Knowing that we have friends who will support and assist you through your most difficult times is the finest feeling, dear "I said

"True!" she said repeatedly. Cute."Oh, and M'lady should change into a nicer outfit before Prince Jae Wook arrives. We don't want you to wander about half nude in front of our guests. Is that correct?" I asked, jokingly.

"Yes! Okay, have someone bring me a dress "She snorted."I'll prepare your dress," I remarked cheerfully.

"But you look great half-naked. It makes me want to embrace you "I replied, wiggling my brows, not expecting Y/n to hug me.

She broke the hug and said " Your highness! There's nothing wrong in hugging people, I can give hugs whenever you want, I love hugs!" she said brightly.

I was still baffled. She hugged me casually. Jimin Park A boy, more specifically a Prince of Ataysel. I shook my head to clear my mind and smiled tightly at her.

.

Y/n POV : 

I was chatting with my brother in my bed. Chats work hehe.

( She saved her brother as "Tae Pabo " )

Tae Pabo : Yah how is it there in the past? 

Me : It's good. It isn't too hard like I thought and guess what?!

Tae Pabo : What is it? 

                                     Me : I met Prince KIM TAEHYUNG. He looks exactly like you!

Tae Pabo : Didn't I say I look like a prince? but you always say my face looks like a pancake. 

                                     Me : It still does! Hahahaha 

Tae Pabo : Hey! IT's Not you panda looking sis 

                                      Me : PANDA?! If I'm a panda then you're a raccoon! 

Tae Pabo : Yah yah yah. Ok fine, did anyone bully you? Tell me, your lucky brother will knock them out heheee

                                      Me : Nope. and! Today I'll be dressed in historic dress! I'll send you a pic

Tae Pabo : You look ugly whatever you wear bruh 

                                      Me : Consarn you!

Tae Pabo : The fuck does that mean?

                                      Me : Hahah it means " Goddamn you!" I learnt it lmao

Tae Pabo : Okok, you still didn't tell anyone about me being in the bts band right? 

                                      Me : Of course, you can reveal it whenever you are comfortable but why don't you guys show your faces?

Tae Pabo : Like I said, everyone have different work duty too, we just want to have some peace making songs. We will when the right time comes.

                                       Me : You rock! All the best! but why do they have a dumb guy like you in the band anyway? 

Tae Pabo : Whatever -_- 

My brother is a great person. haha. I heard someone knock the door. 

                                       Me : Oppa I gotta go, I'll ttyl! <3 

Tae Pabo : Ok panda bye bye <3

I closed my phone and went to open the door. 

.

.

.

Hey~

Vote and comment pls!