21

Click that star button guys ;) 

Y/n POV :

Wes hāl " Jae Wook told Jimin. 

Jimin nodded and gave me a last look and went. I turned to see Jae looking at me with a crooked smile. 

hail be thou " He said to me. Snail what? 

" H-hail be thou hail be thou" I said smiling awkwardly not understanding what he just said but I assumed it was a greeting. 

" Perfect" He said and clapped his hands once. " Come inside M'lady" He motioned me to follow him. 

I followed him as I glanced at the castle. There wasn't much of a difference between Lee and Park castles, or I don't remember the details, whatever.

There was only one thought going through my head. Magnus Bane, Magnus Bane. I'm sure I've read about it, but I can't seem to get it out of my head.

Finally, I decided to ask Jae Wook, hoping that he might know something.

" uh Prince?" I called him. He turned quickly, his eyes lightening up with a smile. 

" Yes beautiful?" He asked me. 

" Do you know anything about Magnus Bane? The book? " I asked him and his face turned serious for a second before his usual creepy smile came back. 

" Why are you asking that?" He asked me his lips twitching a little on the corner like he was trying not to drop the smile. I sensed he does know something. 

" Well I heard people talking about it in Park Kingdom, what's so special about it?" I lied and asked innocently. 

I lie confidently and no one will doubt me but when I tell the truth they question me. tsk tsk

He seemed to relax a lit."It's a book in which future events are written. Anyone who reads the book will be able to predict what will happen in the future and act accordingly. That's all I've got "He responded.

Wait, future? Eh...

" Oh okay" I gave him a tight smile nodding a little. 

" Do you know where is it now?" I asked 

" No" He blurted quickly. Too quickly . Suspicious. 

" OK " I said simply. He turned around and started walking, I walked behind him. 

He showed me a room and told me it would be my room for the duration of my stay, and just as I was about to say thank you, he grabbed both my shoulders and stepped forward, staring at me intently.

" What? " I asked 

" Did Park Jimin tell you to find the book?" He asked and I stiffened inside. 

" What are you talking about?" 

" Yes or No" He asked pressed further. 

" Um..No? No, I didn't even knew about the book and why would he ask me to find it?" I raised an eyebrow tilting  my head questioning him. 

He let go off me laughing that typical Prince laugh. 

" Don't overthink, it's nothing. Just confirming something" He said shaking his head a little looking elsewhere. 

I nodded extremely doubtful.

" Do you like him?" He asked out of nowhere. 

" Hmm?" I asked utterly confused. 

" Jimin. Park Jimin. Do you like him?" He asked glaring at me. What is his problem weirdo? 

I remember Jimin hugging me again and telling me he might like me, and I, being the complete idiot, told him I might like him too. Just thinking about him made my face flush. I didn't even realise I was smiling.

" You like him " Jae confirmed. 

" No" I lied. He didn't buy it. 

" Listen carefully. I don't care if you like him or if he likes you, Jimin can't have you forever because you will be with me " He said strictly. What in the volcanic magma. 

" Boy say what? You're making no sense and I never said I'll be with Jimin or with you forever. you can't have me" I said making the last line in a duh manner. 

" Manner! I don't care how you were with Jimin but with me you must obey me as all girls do! " He said loudly. 

" No "

"NO?! Talk properly you!" He was pissed but so am I. 

" You do know that you're uttering nonsense right? Do you understand what you're talking about 'cause I sure don't understand a shit you're trying to say" I said looking at him. 

" What I'm trying to say is, have some manners and obey me, more importantly don't talk back to me" He said squinting his eyes to me. 

" I'm going back " I said concluding it. 

" You can't, pulchritude" he said smiling. Pul who? 

I gave him an questioning look to which his smile widened. 

"Park Jimin and I signed a contract in which he agreed to have you with me for a month. You are unable to cancel the contract." He said it cheerfully.

" You didn't ask my permission!" I protested. 

" We don't need your permission" He grinned and my heart dropped. Did Jimin just sell me for a month? How dare he? That bastard. I grew angry more like hurt thinking Jimin just sold me.

Maybe he acted nice to me because of this. Maybe he back hugged me making me flustered because of this. Maybe he had these in mind whenever he smiled at me. How can he just give me?

I can't help but be disappointed. 

" That's right. Be a good girl and obey me, nothing will happen" Jae Wook said and went away. 

I dipped on the bed given. It wasn't too soft like the modern ones but still a bed. 

.

I still can't believe it. I know I should be angry at him but why am I hurt too? Maybe it's because I thought Jimin will never do that? or Maybe..So many thoughts swirled up my mind. 

Maybe..

.

.

.

Wes hāl Old English word which could mean "Goodbye" as well as " Hello" 

hail be thouAn older greeting meaning 'be healthy'.

pulchritude - Beautiful 

Guysssss

I survived parent teacher's meeting! I got good marks so no scolding lol. 

HEre you go. Comment and Vote if you can :) 

Bye~