11

Vote and comment!

Y/n POV :

When I went to open the door, I saw Taehyung standing there. When I let him in, he was astonished. That's right. The lights in my room. Only our rooms were lit up.

 Only our rooms were lit up

"Wow," he exclaimed amazed by everything. "How?" he inquired. "I'm not sure..this is my room from the twenty-first century, and no one knows how this happened," I replied.

He just nodded. I asked him to sit on my bed, which he did, saying, "Wow, the bed is really comfortable." I returned the smile, but when I noticed his hands were bleeding from the fights, my smile faded. 

"What's the matter?" he asked

"Omg oppa! Isn't it possible for you to be more careful? Look, you hurt your arm, and you are no different in the past too. tsk tsk . He's a careless individual. Please wait in this area "I said it without giving him a chance to respond.

I went to take out my first aid kid I packed. Safety first!

 Safety first!

I placed my study chair near the bed and opened my bag taking bandage and Anticeptic. Taehyung looked at me wondering what I'm doing. 

Taehyung POV :

I saw her taking something and looked at me. I looked at her. She blinked. I blinked. She tilted her head raising an eyebrow as if telling me something. I tilted my head doing the same asking " What" with my mouth action. 

" YAH! remove your dress!" she yelled impatiently. R-remove my dress? What? 

" What do you mean my lady?" I asked nervously. 

" You- Prince Taehyung please remove your dress so I could treat your arm" she said with a fake smile. 

" Ah " I let out and proceeded to take off my top. I was embarrassed but didn't want to angry Y/n more. I was half naked and looked at her.