37

Vote yaar 

Y/n POV : 

After doing my business in the restroom, I went outside to see the girl still standing outside. 

I cleared my throat and she fixed her posture smiling politely at me. 

" May I know the reason how her highness is still alive?" She asked curiously. Er. I'm alive of course. 

" Did you expect me to die?" I asked cluelessly tilting my head. 

Her eyes grew wide before bowing. 

" No! I never want that to happen her highness!" 

" Um. Okay. What's your name?" I asked still confused and her face paled fully. 

" Y-your highness doesn't remember me? Did you get hurt in your head princess Zelda!" She panicked. Zelda? I cringed. Ah here we go again. 

" I'm not Zelda and don't call me Zelda again" I said sternly the name getting me annoyed. I'm not Zelda. 

She didn't buy it, watching me nervously while her eyes shook here and there

" Understood your highness, I'm Min " She bowed again. 

" Please stop calling me 'your highness' will you? " 

" Just call me Y/n " I finished. 

" Ok your hi- Y/n " She said in a hesitant manner. I sighed. 

" What's the relation between Zelda and this wolf pack? Is she a werewolf?" I asked making her face go pale once again. 

" You are- I mean Zelda is not a werewolf but she is engaged to the prince Beomgyu " She answered. My eyebrows crushed. 

" Beomgyu? Oh the one with YeonJun. Ah. He's a prince I see" I talked to myself and Min saw me scared. 

She still believes I'm Zelda who lost her memories? 

" Yes Yo- y/n " 

I sighed. Why am I here? 

" What happened to Zelda? " I asked. 

" S-she escaped this place searching for some book" She said. The book again. Magnus Bane of course. Ugh. 

I raised my hand to move out my hair which was tickling my face but Min flinched so badly before quickly falling to the ground muttering a chain of sorry. 

The fuck? Did she think I will hit her? 

" Min? Get up!" 

" I apologize if I did anything bad your highness" She still continued. I held her hands together sqeezing it. 

" You didn't do anything, don't apologize. Did you think I will hit you?" I asked my eyes soft. I know what kind of person Zelda is. Maybe she used to hit this poor girl. 

Her eyes widened like she couldn't believe what is happening. 

" Come on Min, I told you I'm not that Zelda bitch. I'm Y/n, I'm completely a different person " I explained to make her relax a bit. 

She nodded silently while still being skeptical about what I said. I shrugged, it is hard to believe anyway. 

" Understood y/n " 

" Hmm now help me find prince Beomgyu " Maybe he could give me some answers. 

" Yes your higne- Y/n " 

.

Unknown POV :

" Did you get the girl?" I asked