44

Vote~ 

[ Smut warning ]

Jimin's POV : 

I pulled y/n farther into the bed while hovering over her, not allowing my weight to crush her. I then left her lips and began devouring her neck. She gasped, writhing inside my grip as she felt the pleasure I was giving her

In the dark chamber, the moonlight beamed on our nude bodies.She was playing with my hair as I licked her breasts softly at first, and she was hissing lightly with delight.

I crept within her, and she scrunched her face in discomfort.To distract her from the pain, I stretched my full length forward, tenderly kissing her forehead and lips.

" Shh, it'll go away," I whispered, nibbling her lips as she clutched my arms firmly.When the pain subsided, Y/n said, "Move."

I slowly started thrusting within her, causing her to yelp as she tightened her grip on my arms."Ahhh, Jimin" She whimpered, causing me to speed up from the pleasure.

"Y/nnn ah fuck," I groaned loudly, now entirely falling on her from the wonderful pleasure I'm receiving from her.

"What the f-fuck?" She asked, her voice trembling.

" You're f-fucking amazing." Between groans, I said. Fucking amazing is a modern word I learnt and am proud of.

I want to avoid hurting her, so I thrust deep and hard but not too violently. After all, this is her first time.

I want to make this a memorable experience for both of us."Faster," she pleaded, but I didn't want to hurt her, so I didn't make it faster." F-faster P-pleasee" She whined

She looks stunning with the moonlight shining on her face, and she is breathing deeply with her lips open.

I'm driven by pleasure as well, so I increased the speed, causing me to catch my breath.Nobody ever made me feel like this.The pleasure I get from her . I'm at a loss for words.

" Jiminnn ahh ah" She moaned loudly making me thrust into her hardly while she scratched my back.Massaging her breasts.

" Fuck, I'm c-close " She curved her back and turned her head side to side.I could feel her walls tightening. She's almost there.

I kissed her lips, and she kissed back, biting my lips, and I smiled, feeling her grin as well.I increased my speed to make her release. I clutched her hips and thrusted fiercely, causing us to groan.

Her knees began to quiver, and she arched her back, pressing her head completely into the pillow while grasping one of my arms and another hand tightly gripping the bedsheets, screaming breathlessly.