Gentle reminder to vote and comment if it's good :) 

Taehyung's POV :

I don't want to see y/n right now. Her face reminds me of her. My heart couldn't handle it any longer, so I went to the garden to acquire some fresh air. I was sitting with my eyes shut when a guard came dashing up to me and said before kneeling, "Your Majesty! Kim Joo Young has arrived, and the other princes have instructed you to transport Y/n woman to a secure location "..

I hurried to check where Y/n was without even a second's hesitation. Yes, I don't want to see her since it will bring back unpleasant memories, but I also don't want him to know about Y/n. Y/n and she share the same face, and I'm not sure what Joo Young will do if he finds out.

I was walking swiftly looking for Y/n when I noticed her face covered with a rag running from two guards who were undoubtedly Joo Young personnel.

I dashed towards them, drawing my sword and swinging at one of the guards. Y/n turned to see what was going on. I struck my sword at the second guard once again. They both collapsed on the ground.I turned to face Y/n, whose eyes were bulging out at me and the guards.

" Tae! What are you doing here?! How did you come here and you- you hurt them!" She pointed out the guards' shrieking. Tae?? What is she on about? I didn't have time to investigate, so I grabbed her wrist and hurried for the secret chamber.

She was as beautiful as she was, yet her voice was distinct. I shook my head to clear my mind, then opened the secret chamber and drew her in.

"Never imagined we'd meet like this, my name is Kim Taehyung, the last prince of Kim kingdom," I introduced myself. She stood still, blinking slowly as though she was contemplating what I had just spoken.

" W-what, y-you? Um..you kidding right?" She said laughing  giggling. 

"Hmm? My name is Kim Taehyung "I stated it once again. She shook her head, then smiled slightly and said, "I'm Y/n."

" I know" I said. " Of course, I'm awesome that everyone knows me" she said dramatically flipping her ponytail. She's so different. She was like this before- 

No stop it. I heard yelling from outside. 

"Y/n, please stay here and just don't go anywhere," I pleaded to her, and she nodded. I stepped outside to see what was going on. 

Y/n POV :

He's Kim Taehyung?!? Omg. He resembles my older brother! Yes, I do have a elder brother. When I was 12 years old, he went to India to study IT. His face changed a lot, but I always video chat with him. Izzy and Alec have never seen him before, so they have no idea how he looks.

I know my brother's name is Kim Taehyung, but I never imagined Prince Kim Taehyung would look like him. This is so puzzling! How? Is this my brother's previous life? Was he a prince? Pfft, he was a prince?

I giggled to myself. No way. haha. That pabo was a prince? Sksk I still can't believe it. Now now I'm thinking about him... I'm missing him. We haven't seen each other in a long time, and while video conferencing is convenient, I really miss his small taunting and his boxy smile. I exhaled a sigh.

There wasn't much to see because it was a small chamber with a hidden opening outside. I sat at the available table.

.

I'm bored. I have no idea what's going on out there, and I'm at a loss for what to do right now. I took my phone from my pocket. Thankfully, Jimin had brought my phone, pen, and paper, which I had left on the corner to sword fight him.

When I opened the phone, my lockscreen wallpaper displayed Izzy, Alec, and myself smiling while holding an ice cream cone.We appeared to be so young. I moved to their neighbourhood when I was 12 because my brother had moved to India and my parents wanted me to have some friends of my own. 

We used to live in an apartment complex that was mostly populated by elderly people. Fortunately, I came across these two beautiful gems.

I was going through my phone. Guess what?? THE INTERNET ACTUALLY WORKS.Oh my gawd, yes. I've never been happier in my entire life. I chose BTS's "Mic Drop" song. They're incredible.

" yeah nuga nae bla blah blah" I mumbled the korean lyrics.

"mic mic bungee!

"Mic mic bungee

Bright light jeonjin

Manghal geo blah blah I'm fine, sorry

Mianhae billboard
Mianhae worldwide

adckjbc mianhae eomma!"

" blah blah * Mumbling lyrics * * Broken korean* 

I do it I do it...

Sue it!"

* Time to shine *

"did you see my bag? (where?) Did you see my bag? (where?)

It's hella trophies and it's hella thick (hella thick, hella thick)

What you think 'bout that? (well) What you think 'bout that? (well)

I bet it got my haters hella sick (hella sick)
Come and follow me, follow me with your signs up
I'm so firin', firin', boy, your time's up
Keep on and runnin' and runnin' until I catch up
How you dare? How you dare? How you dare?"

"Another trophy, my hands carry 'em

Too many that I can't even count 'em 
Mic drop, mic drop
Balbal josim neone malmal josim"

"Somebody stop me, I'm 'bout to pop off

Too busy, you know my body ain't enough 
Mic drop, mic drop
Balbal josim neone malmal josim

"Baby, watch your mouth (mouth), it come back around (-round)

Once upon a time (time), we learnt how to fly (fly)
Go look at your mirror, same damn clothes (git)
You know how I feel-"

" Dumbfounded" Someone cut me off. I was dancing a little while singing like an cockroach who the heck ruined it.  ( The person was answering to " You know how I feel" line in the song)

I turned around to look...

.

.

.

Hey! Vote and comment if you liked 

Guys I'm so sorry! I should've posted this yesterday but I didn't complete it. 

Please tell what mistake I did, I'll edit it :)