16

Vote and comment :)

Y/n POV :

" I want Y/n for few days " He said. 

What am I? An object? Dude what the heck. 

" Hey! I'm expensive!" I shouted slightly pissed. 

" You can't have her Jae Wook. Ask something else" said Jimin sternly. Pressing on the word ' thing '. Exactly.

"Park Jimin, no, no, no I only want her, and if I don't get her, I'll declare war " said Jae Wook

Wait war? Am I that worth la la la. Never thought someone will announce a war to have me, but still no. He can't have me. A war? oh my my my. 

"Give us some time, Jae Wook" Jimin suggested. I can tell he doesn't want to give me away, but he keeps his tongue shut for the sake of his Kingdom's people.

"Sure thing. You have two days to make a sensible decision, and I'm leaving right now "He stated.

" I can hardly wait to see you, M'lady." Jae Wook flashed me the most sickening grin I'd ever seen.

"Asshole," I muttered, and he picked up on it. "As- what?" he questioned. "Butthole," I said, putting on a nice smile and blinking my eyes wildly. ' You! I don't mind, just wait until I have you "He frowned as he spoke.

He winked at Izzy and blew her a flying kiss. Her face scrunched so badly.

" DisGuRsting ShAt!" Izzy shrieked 

"Disgusting? You deserve a proper punishment, lady

"Disgusting? You deserve a proper punishment, lady." As he approached Izzy, Jae Wook appeared enraged.

" Looks like you need a good beating " Izzy and I asserted together. 

"Enough now! Lee Jae Wook, please return to your kingdom, the rest will be decided by us" Jimin said, trying not to chuckle as the tip of his lips twitched upwards, wanting to make a full, wide smile

"Fine" Jae Wook snapped and exited. Everyone began to laugh. The humiliation he suffered as a result of our actions, hahahah! He deserved it.

.