18

Click that star like button buddies! 

Y/n Pov :

I saw Jimin coming towards me briskly. He looked tensed for all I could tell. 

" What's the matter?" I asked looking at his furrowed eyebrows. 

" Listen carefully to what I'm going to say Y/n" He said making me go serious. I nodded for him to go on. 

" You are beautiful" He said with a stern expression and I lost my balance. 

" Excuse me? This is the important thing you wanted to say to me? I almost thought-" He cut me off saying " No" 

'God I forgot how she's not like the other girls here. She constantly cuts me off when I'm talking' He swore to himself, but I heard him.

" Geez fine, I won't interrupt, go on" I said for him to continue. He still looked tensed. 

"Yes, you are gorgeous, but you also resemble Zelda. Jae Wook may not recognise Zelda, but it doesn't mean others won't. I can't believe I'm saying this, but please don't leave Jae Wook side. You'd be safer if you were close to him."

I nodded. I think I get what he's trying to say.

"People aren't particularly fond of her either. People may mistake you for Zelda and try to harm you anytime they can, so please be careful, and I'll send you letters every day you're in Lee kingdom."

I nodded again because he told me not to speak yet. 

His expression turned serious again leaning near me, I wanted to lean back but I couldn't at the moment. He whispered lowly " also I want you to find something for me". 

I took a step back. What? I stared at him. He stared at me. We were looking at each other for a good 10 seconds, he finally raised an eyebrow saying " Why aren't you saying anything m'lady?" 

I just looked at him trying to convey the message without actually saying it. I was enjoying this. I can't be serious for too long. 

It finally clicked him. "Cunt" he cursed and groaned. 

" Oh my Jesus Y/n! You aren't saying anything just because I told you not to interrupt me? Speak for goodness sake" He said unbelievingly. I laughed a little before answering. 

" Ok ok cool cool. Alright does everyone hate Zelda that much??" I asked curiously. Why do they even hate her? 

" Yes. In fact many people want her in the guillotine" He shrugged. 

" Why? " I asked the most important question and it seems he doesn't want to answer so instead I asked " Never mind, what do you want me to find your highness? " I asked. 

" A book "

 He answered after what felt like an eternity. 

" What? Book? What kinda book?" I asked. 

Ataysel | Jimin x Reader |जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें