A/n POV : 

The six princes entered the palace to see Jimin, one of their closest friends. When they have free time, they meet up with each other.

After a maid alerted Prince Jungkook that Jimin was on the combat field, he took an alternative path. Others made themselves at home in the living room.

Jimin and Jungkook returned after a few minutes. They all hugged, like they always do when they see each other. Jimin began by telling Y/n and her pals about themselves.

Everyone nodded in agreement, save Taehyung, who kept his lips pursed.When Hoseok asked whether he was okay, he responded immediately and forcefully with a simple " No ". 

Nobody pressed him since everyone knew what was going on.

They all began talking after that, sharing what they had missed and other details. To use the restroom, Prince SeokJin stood and walked through the corridors.

He went into the bathroom to do his business while admiring himself in the mirror

.

He returned and was about to proceed to the others when he sensed someone approaching him. When he turned around to see Alec scribbling something on a piece of paper, their gazes locked.

Jin suddenly came to, noticing what Alec was wearing and the pen he was holding, and asking, "Are you Alec?" His hands crossed behind him, and he raised an almost judging brow.

Alec was caught off guard when he saw him. "Yes, and who are you?" he questioned. It would be a lie if we said Alec was unaffected by Jin's attractiveness. He became apprehensive.

"I see, I'm Kim SeokJin, Kim's first prince," Jin replied.. 

Jin thought Alec was attractive as well, but who are we kidding, he wouldn't accept it.Alec is at a loss for what to do. 

He came to a complete stop. Kim SeokJin, one of the legendary princes, is standing in front of him, and he is Alec's favourite.

After inhaling some oxygen, he let out a small "oh" and bowed slightly, stretching his hands for a handshake and saying, "Nice to meet you, Jin- I mean your holy name- eh I mean your highness."

Alec amused the prince.

 ( It's because : The world was an unsavory place back then, and people often concealed weapons in their hands. The handshake was a way of affirming that neither you nor the person you were greeting was carrying anything intended to harm. Over time, it evolved into a polite greeting.

Alec remembered the custom after seeing Jin's amusement.

" O-oh yeah, you folks don't handshake for the greetings, um..anyway Hi" He said. 

" Pleased to meet you too and folks?" asked the prince. 

" uh never mind I meant the people" Alec grew conscious. 

SeokJin nodded."Would you like to meet others?" he asked which Alec gladly accepted by nodding. Jin noticed he only nodded and didn't say anything, but he ignored it because it was their first meeting.

.

When Alec and Jin entered, everyone looked at them because they had noticed Jimin and others sitting and chatting.

 Alec's ears blushed slightly because he despises being the centre of attention. He cleared his throat awkwardly and said, "Hello," bowing slightly.

Everyone greeted each other, and Alec hoped that Izzy or Y/n would appear to save him from this awkward and overwhelming situation, but the gods weren't on his side for the time being.

Everyone looked so good, which made Alec's job even more difficult. When someone touched him, he tried hard not to show any emotion.

During the talk, Jimin playfully quipped, "Alec is Handsome than our Jin Hyung, right?" while giggling.

Everyone began to laugh and agreed with him for the sake of amusement. They were both equally attractive, but they wanted to tease Jin.

"Jimin, what did you say? Everyone knows I'm more attractive. You're comparing me to that weird face of his?" SeokJin wondered, unable to believe what Jimin had just stated.

" Excuse me? Weird face? Do you even know how many girls line up for me? Ha! You aren't even that Handsome, so full of yourself" Alec whispered the last line but everyone heard it. 

"I'm more attractive" Jin stated forcefully as he stood up. "I'm more handsome" Alec added, standing up and looming over SeokJin a little because he's tall.

Jin stepped forward and said quietly, "I'm more handsome, you hamster-looking boy."

 Alec narrowed the gap between them and added, "No, I'm more gorgeous, you ridiculous looking prince, and I'm taller than you as well."

"Can we not go there now?" Jimin recalled Jungkook making fun of his height. But neither Alec nor Jin seemed to notice because they were too preoccupied with staring at each other.

.

.

.

Please consider to vote and comment if you find this chapter interesting

I know it isn't but yeah anyway and next update will be soon too!

Thank you so much for your loves and support~