Ayaka

Info
You heard from Thoma that the Traveler and Ayaka went on a "date" which leaves a sour taste to your toung, you decided go out and get some fresh air not kowing you'd see her only her little performance
ANGST? WARNING!

「♡」

Alas the City of Eternity is now safe, for now, from what I've heard the weapons given to Kokomi's army had a delusion? And people grew old and unfortunately died, honestly rumors spread fast.

I just hope nothing like that happens anymore, I was in the Komore Teahouse just relaxing and waiting for Ayaka.

I noticed she was taking awhile outside even Traveller, I sigh, Thoma must have heard me in the other room he was in and went in, sat next to me.

"Hey Thoma" I said

"Your probably wondering where Milady is right now, right?" I was shocked at what Thoma said it was like he read my mind..

"Uh, yeah, Yeah? Where is she?" Curious and where our precious Ayaka was.

"Milady said she was going on a 'date' with the Traveller has she not told you that?" He asked but I couldn't answer my mind was blank.

'Date..? Did I hear what right?' It made me feel unease I didn't want to be mad since...I'm happy for them.

"(Y/N)?"

"Hm?"

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah"

I got up and went outside the Teahouse for fresh air.

-

After awhile I reached to Chinju forest "Ah it's night I didn't notice.." I heard some slpish splash on some near by water so I decided to check.

To my surprise it was Traveller and Ayaka was on the water performing, she looked stunning but those socks erm...it's a bit uncomfy to look at.

After her performance they bid each other a good bye and went on seperate ways.

She looked sad, I came up to her to comfort her.

"Ayaka are you alright?" You pat her shoulder in a sign to get her attention.

"(Y/N)..it's nothing, well actually it is something in short I liked Traveller but after spending time with them I realized that they had more important things to deal with"

"Oh" was all I could process.

"I'm sure after their reunion you two will be together" I smile "Thank you (Y/N)" We both go back to the Teahouse both broken hearted.

(A/N)
I was thinking of angst so did this work? Hehe