Jean²/Eula

Info
Continuation of the 1st Jean story!
WARNING ANGST BUT HAPPY ENDING

「♡」

"..Lets just be friends, yeah?" She looked at you with pity.

Don't look at me with pity, I hate it.

Tears started to form in your eyes again, after being dismissed now I get a rejection?

"I.." You tried to muster the best reply you can let out but instead of that you just ran.

"(Y/N)! Wait!" She called out to you but you were now too far to reach, Jean looked at the sad girl from the distance she couldn't do much now since she broke your heart.

-

Far at reach Jean looked at the sky and sighed, You couldn't wait for her explanation.

Due to her responsibilities she didn't think she'd have time for love.

It was a stupid reason yes, but if you two did end up together she couldn't give you the attention you wanted, plus she did only look at you as a friend right?

"I'm sorry (Y/N).."

-

You ran. As fast as you could, eventually you ended up at Whispering Woods.

You didn't care where you were anymore you just wanted to cry and let your feelings out.

Sitting next to a tree you leaned in and sighed, hugging your knees and lowering your head you started to cry again.

You should've wait for her explanation but that doesn't matter right now anyways...

Deciding to take a walk again to clear your mind you walked and walked not putting too much thought where you were still not over Jean's rejection.

-

You ended up at...Cape Oath?! That walk felt shorter then it should've, Jean really did take a huge part of you.

Looking below the cliff you saw the waters of the ocean hitting the rocks, it made you come to a thought..should I end it here? Ending your life just from a rejection? How weak am I? Archons sake I couldn't careless right now..

Now taking a step closer and closer to the edge you held your breath, crying again for well how many times? I can't remember, preparing for whats to come until-

"You over there!" This made you quiet and slowly turned your head, glossy eyes and snot dripping from your nose you looked like a mess!

To your surprise it was Eula Lawrence, Spindrift Knight of the Knights of Favonius.

You still felt uneasy with her due to her families background but you pushed that thought a side.

"Y-Yes..?" Voice still sore from crying.

"I wish to know why you are here. Places like these are very dangerous, filled with enemies and troops, and your at the edge! You might fall." Oh, from what you know Eula hunts down enemy troops, you could be wrong though..

Should you really tell her what your actually doing here? 'Oh hey Jean rejected me now I'm crying like a small child and ending my life I'm so stupid' of course not.

"Er...I was adventuring and got lost so I started to cry..thankfully your here, thank you Ms. Lawrence.." You gave her a small smile.

Eula was taken a back no body usually treated her with kindness, she soon relaxed she couldn't get her feelings in work duties.

"Is that so? Well I can lead to back to Mondstadt, my scouting is finished anyways it would be convenient." She put a hand on her hip.

You gave her a nod and followed her.

-

Now at Mondstadt you felt tense what if you and Jean see each other? You wouldn't like that at all..

"Thank you..Ms. Eu-"

"Nonsense please, call me Eula." She smiled a bit amused, you smiled as well.

"Mhm..Eula, Thank you for taking me back is there anyway I can repay you for your kindness?" Eula shook her head.

"As a member of the Knights of Favonius we do not need any kind of repay.." Soon her stomach rumbled.

"Ah.." Eula played with her side hair looking away embarrassed, all you could do is laugh it off.

"How about we go to Good Hunter and get something to eat yeah?"

"Ahem...well if you insist that would be preferable yes."

-

Days turned into weeks, weeks turned in to months, months turned into a year, you and Eula have been closer then ever being with her made you forget your old struggles, Eula was unusual, she likes a Chilled Tomato and Aspic Jelly Egg Roll which apparently pairs very nicely with an ice-cold glass of Berry & Mint Punch.

But you can't judge a book by it's cover of course. Not when you two started dating.

But that doesn't mean you would occasionally think and see Jean, she looked so carefree, well of course she's supposed to act like that to make the people at ease.

You told Eula the truth about how you were actually in the Woods then took a walk crying to the rejection not bringing up the other parts.. But she gave you a lecture on not to lie making you laugh.

In Eula's mind she was very thankful she had been there to make you alright..

She told you that she'll always be there for you busy or not and comforted you with the most heartwarming words, you smiled, Eula always knew how to make you feel all bubbly.

-

Jean on the other hand has been feeling...distracted, she sees you with Eula from a far she couldn't help but get jealous.

She was the one who rejected you but yet she's here being all jealous, you being on her mind it made her finishing work harder and harder she wishes you'd be here offering her coffee or staying with her talking about whatever goes in your mind.

But alas we couldn't change the future she was already late after all..Jean looked out of the window and wishes she had the freedom to do the things she wanted without a second thought.

Looking back at her paperwork she continued still feeling uneasy.

(A/N)
Thank you KenmasecAcc for the idea :))

I couldn't bring myself to write heavy angst like the reading ending her life it makes me uncomfortable, so I'm sorry if this wasn't to your expectations (っ◞‸◟c)