Jean

Info
You try to confess to your beloved acting Grand Master but she's always so busy.

「♡」

"Acting Grand Master!" You ran up to her huffing after every word since you practically ran as fast as you can to her.

"Oh? (Y/N) perfect weather, no?" She smiled lightly at you, you clutched your chest she was to die for.

You nodded in agreement and continued to where you finished off.

"Uhm..well I actually wanted to talk you about something that's been on my mind recently." Fiddling with your thumbs as you speak to her.

"Is that so? Mhm..as much as I would want to listen to you I have to finish these paper's, you wouldn't mind if we talked tomorrow right?" This made you sigh in sadness you agreed and waited till tomorrow.

-

Now it was tomorrow..more like today now here you are with a bouquet of dandelions in the Knights of Favonius Headquarters.

'Come on (Y/N)! You can do this!' You reassured yourself.

Before you could grab the handle of the doors Jean opened it causing you to flinch.

"(Y/N)?! What are you doing here?" She asked in surprise.

"Oh well...the convo we didn't finish yesterday" this made Jean realize she promised you something.

"Oh no..(Y/N) I'm sorry I've forgotten-" you cut her off.

"No, No! It's fine if you have somewhere to go please go ahead" you tried to reassure her.

She nodded and thanked you now running to where she's heading, you sighed 2nd time she dismissed you, you walked to the nearest trashcan and threw the boquet.

-

The 3rd day you didn't bother on going to the Headquarters to try and confess your feelings she'll just dismiss you, you started to cry.

"Why do I even bother? She has work, she has to think about Mondstadt.." You laid on your bed as tears flow down your eyes.

You've been in love with Jean ever since she saved you from a hell ton of monsters and helped you get a place in Mondstadt, after that you two got closer talking to each other while she had free time.

It's cliché but you liked it that way.

At first you thought it was just friendship and appreciation but the longer you stayed with her the longet you felt love.

You got up from your bed and went out to go to Good Hunter and get something to eat.

-

Now at Good Hunter you went to Sara and took your order after that you sat at one of the tables, while you waited for your order your mind drifted to Jean.

What if you order something she'd like? Would she stay?

What if you do the things she liked? Would she stay?

What if-

"Miss (Y/N), your order." You looked up to see Sara with your order, you thanked her and began to eat.

You ate slowly your mind still thinking about the Dandelion Knight.

"Jean..why won't you listen.." You said as you sighed again for how many times? Who knows.

Soon you finally finished your food and payed for it, then you went to oh so famous Windrise to ease your mind off her.

-

Now there your fingers caress the Statue of Seven, soon you leaned on it trying to not let the tears out.

'Why am I crying? I'm overreacting..' You really loved her you wanted to confess so loudly to the point people would hear.

You wanted to hug her and whisper you loved her so much and that your greatful she was there for a girl like you.

You just wanted to be with he-

"(Y/N)?" You whiped your head to see Jean standing there.

You whiped your overflowing tears and spoke up.

"A-Acting Grand M-Master!" Your voice still a bit sore from crying a bit too loud.

"I was wondering where all these noises where coming from...I didn't expect it to be you" she walked up to you folding her arms as she softly gazed at your sadden figure.

"What are you doing here Jean" standing up.

"I come here to- relax my mind" she explained, you just nodded.

Silence soon sweep to the area.

"(Y/N) I remember you had something to say? I'm currently free now if you want" she smiled fixing her hairband.

"Oh...OH! ahaha..you actually remembered that"

"Of course I did especially since you threw that boquet of dandelions you carried last time I felt so bad.."

Ah..

"You saw that? I'm so sorry" you apologized.

"None sense you have nothing to apologize for."

You tried to talk but you just couldn't you wanted to tell her! You swear! But its just overwhelming for you to talk it out.

After a bit of breathing you were ready.

"Acting Grand Master Jean, I love you since the day we met I.." you looked down ashamed.

"Oh.."

Oh? What do you mean oh?

"Listen (Y/N) your a great person"

No...

"I really do appreciate that you loved me in that way but.."

Archons please no, please let this be a dream.

"..Lets just be friends, yeah?" She looked at you with pity.

Don't look at me with pity, I hate it.

Tears started to form in your eyes again, after being dismissed now I get a rejection?

"I.." You tried to muster the best reply you can let out but instead of that you just ran.

"(Y/N)! Wait!" She called out to you but you were now too far to reach, Jean looked at the sad girl from the distance she couldn't do much now since she broke your heart.

(A/N)
Whoops I forgor to add a warnin sorry loves ☺