Ganyu

Info
present time au!
You took Ganyu too a food court and became friends! What if it something happened?
LIME WARNING!

「♡」

Typing typing...typing..TYPING, typing words, codes I don't even know anymore..on to the computer this was getting tiring I just hoped I did enough to get big money on my paycheck.

-

It was breaktime aka. Lunch time this was usually the time where I'd sleep while I'd beg my co-workers to wake me up afterwards.

But today you felt hungry VERY hungry so you decide to go get something to eat at the food court near by.

As you were going out of the working area, you noticed Ganyu didn't stop working.

Though before you didn't really mind because well you didn't really know how to talk to her..

But today is different! So you approached her.

"Ms.Ganyu?" She stops working and turns to you.

"Hello Ms.(Y/N)" she says with a smile.

"I noticed you haven't stopped working and it's break time already, aren't you tired?" You asked her.

"Ah..I'am but I really need to finish this" she sighs as she continues to work on whatever she's working on.

You grab her hand "None sense! Come on Ms.Ganyu just this once! I noticed you also work late night, as well relax for a short time"

She ponders for a moment and then smiles "Sure why not.."

-

You two arrive at the food court, holy Archons it was loud.

You and Ganyu looked for a place to sit.

Eventually you both found one! And you insist on buying the food which in the end she agrees she tells you that she just wanted some vegetables.

You come back to the table with the food she asked you to bring and your food as well, munching on the food you find yourself relaxed you looked at Ganyu hoping she did too.

To your surprise she was finished eating and was now taking a nap, you smile as you look at your phone as you wait for the time to pass by.

Maybe a new friendship will be out to grow

-

As weeks pass by the more closer you two get, you finally dropped formalities!

"Ganyu! Wanna go to a cafe with me after work?" She nodded.

-

Present day, you two where off the the food court once again, seating nexts to eachother eating foods in peaceful silence you noticed a weight on your right shoulder.

It was Ganyu

Napping 'She must be really tired' you can hear her snore a little it was cute! But a bit funny.

When it was time to go back you shook her slowly making her wake up from her shot slumber.

"(Y/N)..? Ah! I'm so sorry.." She was a bit embarrassed of her sleeping in your shoulder, you lightly laugh and said it was alright!

-

Work ended pretty fast, but it then started raining BUMMER! you sigh, since you forgot your umbrella at home..