Lumine³

Info
These are actually just headcanon's about her with you.

「♡」

ʚ I imagine Lumine to be more serious and sarcastic while Aether being the goofy airhead sibling hehe.

ʚ Lumine loves to hug you especially after the days where she did a little too much commissions and quest, it's like a reward to her being in your arms.

ʚ When you're both in bed she likes to be the big spoon so that she can place her head on your head while arms wrapped around you.

ʚ When you first met her she was quite...settled? She had always focused on looking for her brother or clues about the abyss, sometimes you wondered how she actually warmed up to you..

ʚ She makes sarcastic replies but she doesn't mean them she swears!

ʚ Those days when she's on another nation she brings back gifts she thought you might like!

ʚ Lumine doesn't usually tell this but she really does love you! She's just too embarrassed to tell it.

ʚ Lumine always told you not to follow her during her travels, vision bearer or not, she doesn't want you to get hurt..

ʚ Paimon sometimes...well always tells you that Lumine talks about you, you appreciated it a lot it makes you feel special..

ʚ Though she's serious, she's a big softie! Always wants to be with you and skin to skin contact, like hugs, holding hands, many more!

ʚ I like to think once her and Aether reunite she'd tell him lot's about you!

ʚ The first time you two actually had a real conversation it was very...well there was a lot of tension a knife could cut through it!

ʚ The more you talked to Lumine the more she'll let her guard down and relax to your presence, she thinks your pleasant to be with!

ʚ She always tells you something extraordinary she did like the time she defeated two Fatui harbingers, she does this so you can praise her.

ʚ Give our girl Lumine some love! After doing so many things from the nation's she's gone too, all she wanted was information about her brother, she really misses him, give her lot's of hugs!

ʚ Hugging you from behind is her favorite she can rest her head on your shoulder as she can smell your scent.

ʚ She likes doing your hair like braiding! I like to think she does her brothers braids.

ʚ Lumine is very new to love to be slow with her!

(A/N)
Sorry I haven't uploaded much, school is a wreck!