Keqing

Info
Confessions in the pouring rain.

「♡」

It was Keqing's work day off! You decided to take her to a place you saw while you were adventuring!

"(Y/N)..are we there yet? We've gotten quite far from Liyue Harbor, though I'm off work I'm still worried.."

"Don't worry Keqing! We're almost there!" Pulling her as you get closer to your location.

-

"Here we are! ...do you like it? I saw it when I was exploring Liyue heh.."

Keqing couldn't believe it, it was quite nice the scenery was refreshing. She wonders how on earth such area exist.

"Yes, I do it's very nice here the air hits you" Keqing said as she tucked her hair behind her ear as she looked at the sunset.

'Oh..wow ahh! She looks beautiful.' you clutch your chest as you sigh lightly.

Today was also the day you confessed your feelings for the certain Yuheng of the Liyue Qixing.

"W-Well! Since we're here why don't we sit near the pond?" You pulled out a blanket and neatly placed it on the floor.

You sat down and patted the space next to you, she happily sat down.

You two sat in silence looking at the sky, you looked at her slowly moving your hand closer to her.

"Keqing..I-" you were cut off by a droplet of water "huh?" Soon more water poured down the sky making you two panic.

You both ran to the tree near the pond for cover hopefully it will do for now.

"Keqing! I'm so so sorry! I swear when I looked at the sky there was no sign of rain coming!"

Keqing couldn't help but sigh but soon after giggle.

"No worries (Y/N) you couldn't have known, I liked this place anyways."

You look at her mesmerized how can she always look so...her?

"Hey Keqing..?"

She hummed in reply.

"This timing may be bad but I need to get something off my chest." She looked at you signaling to continue.

You grabbed both of her hands holding it close.

"I like you, actually no scrap that. I love you, Ever since we met you've been stuck on my head and I can't stop thinking about you and...and!" You were trying to find the right words stuttering and overlapping your words as you try to confess to the purple haired girl.

Keqing took off her hands from you and cupped your cheeks, this made you look at her straight in the face and noticed she was blushing?

"I've..loved you too, When you took me to get golden shrimp balls to ease my stress that one time, I've realized you've always been there for me and I.." Keqing couldn't finish her words as she leaned in to kiss you.

Soft and slowly, you couldn't believe it. She loved you back, she really did love you back.

Your hands went up to tangle your hands through her wet hair making it bring you two closer.

-

After what felt like hours, you parted your lips.

"I'm so glad..I'm relieved..thank you for returning my feelings...dear? Is it okay if I call you that? Haha..I'm new to this" you said to her panting due to the long kiss.

"Yes you may I'm also new to this..so let's take things slow, yeah?" She kissed your forehead.

You both smiled happily through the pouring rain.

(A/N)
Here's where you can find the location

(A/N)Here's where you can find the location