Mona

Info
You were very kind.

「♡」

A morning for Mona was hell, no breakfast no NOTHING! why was the food in Mondstadt so expensive? But her worry soon faded when she remembered you exist!

Arriving to your home she took a deep breath and held it while knocking on the door.

-

"Who could that be?" The (H/C) haired maiden pondered.

You opened the door and saw Mona, holding her breath?

"Astrologist Mona, good morning.." You smiled sweetly at her.

Mona was so thankful there were nice people like you, you'd always make food for her when she was hungry believe me she appreciates every dish you whipped up for her, especially salad!

"(Y/N) (L/N), the morning star has just waned..I was hoping you'd have breakfast?" Mona was still beyond embarrassed about asking you.

"Hm, yes the morning star has waned." You giggled. "I was about to make some Satisfying Salad, would you like some? Come in." You mentioned her to come in.

Mona smiled, you were very kind!

-

"(L/N), would you like some help? It wouldn't be impartial if I would be here while you do all the work." All you could do is laugh lightly and agreed for her help.

You told Mona to cut the apples and potatoes while you clean the cabbages and peel leaf by leaf and prepared to boil the eggs.

You occasionally glanced at Mona making sure she didn't get hurt from cutting the said ingredients, Mona noticed this and blushed lightly you were very kind.

-

With a satisfied smile you and Mona had finished the salads!

"Here Astrologist Mona take this." You handed Mona a bowl with the most ingredients, her mouth watered it looks delicious!

"Y-Your too kind.." Struggling to find the poetic words to say anything she dropped her head and muttered a thank you before digging in.

You giggling again you patted her hair and sat next to her to eat the food.

Silence was soon flooding the room but it was comforting, Mona glanced at you peacefully eating she thought if every mornings were like this, it would be the best mornings of her life.

She placed a hand on her chest noticing it beated faster then it usually did, nervousness? Mona wasn't dumb she knew she had falled for the maiden and she didn't mind, you were very kind after all.

(A/N)
Funny story actually I was gonna make a Mona/reader angst instead of fluffy but yk ig im just kind 😜