Kokomi²

Info
Continuation of the 1st story
ANGST(?) AND COMFORT

「♡」

It was now the end of the Vision Hunt Decree it had been what? Months? Years?

Kokomi was still not over you, she had to hide ut though but she wrote everything she was feeling in her little book she kept.

Not seeing (Y/N) energy -100

I tried to visit her to fix things up but I was too much of a coward. energy -1000

I miss her and these people talking to me about their problems isn't helping... energy -10000!!!!!

Kokomi was getting exhausted and restless.

She looked at the paper's in front of her mostly the problems the Watatsumi island has, she rubbed her eyes she needed a rest and a breather to take thoughts of you away.

Hell she was the one that chose Watatsumi island over her! She should've prepared things like this would happen.

"Hah... This is too much, I wonder what (Y/N) would do if she saw me like this"

She imagined you'd run up to her and begged her to rest or you'd take some of the paper work and comforted her that you'll help lessen the stress, Kokomi smiled at her silly imagination.

The war is done but- there's still so much to do, Kokomi wished it would all just go away.

Energy low and the person she wished was here not being there.

She passed out.

-

You, you moved on at least you think you did. Having a wonderful boyfriend he tried everything he could to cheer you up from your past lover, you wished it worked but it didn't.

You thought having a new lover would make you forget all the bad memories you had with that woman.

It wasn't bad memories... You loved every bit of it but thinking of it made you feel like dump.

"Hey love" he called you as he kissed your cheek, you didn't really like that he did that but you didn't protest.

"Hey.." You looked away.

"Are you alright (Y/N)?" His voice was soft.

"I- I'm sorry, I really am trying to get over her but..."

"It's alright I know how messed up you are after the thing it's just that... Am I not enough?" He whispered.

"N-No! You are! I just- " frankly you didn't know what to say. He was enough he deserved better then you. A person that can't let go of the past.

"I think we should end things here.." You started.

"What..?"

"Please understand-"

"No! Why should I understand after everything I did..!" He gripped your shoulders hard making you whimper.

He realized what he did and let go backing away, afraid of hurting you more.

"Can't you at least give me more chances..? I swear I'll do anything I can to make you forget-"

"No, no.. This is something I should do by myself I can't keep using you as.. As a thing! We both know it'll probably take me longer to forget about her."

Why were you so attached to her? Why can't you let her go? Why can't you just..

"Alright, I understand.. I just- hope you'll be okay." He sighed and left you alone to gather your thoughts.

Why can't it be like that? Him leaving you didn't affect you much as you did with Kokomi.

"I don't know what to do, why do I have to be so.. stupid" hugging yourself as you cried.

You looked like a baby that lost their mom in a crowded area.

Well you lost your so called boyfriend so that's something?

-

Going home you didn't bother on greeting your mom and just went straight to bed and cried.

You hated this, you hated that you missed her, she couldn't balance her duties and a relationship so you had to understand that. But yet you didn't want to. You wanted to be with her.

-

Kokomi woke up to a bed in a tent, one of her subordinates probably went in her room to see her passed out.

"Her Excellency are you alright?! One of the soldiers saw you passed out in your room!" Gorou barged in the room in a panic.

"I'm alright Gorou.. I need to go back and continue my work so if you'd excuse me-"

"No! Her Excellency you are frail and weak as of the moment you need more rest and the doctors told me you haven't been eating much so please."

Gorou handed her some cut up apples, Kokomi looked at the fruit before digging in.

"This maybe bad timing Her Excellency but tomorrow I'll be going to Inazuma city to reply to some of the letters on the board, so I'll be gone for a little while." He took one slice and ate it.

"...actually can maybe I come with you? There's something I need to do."

Kokomi thought that this would be an opportunity to see you and be with you, though maybe not as lovers like they used to who knows what if you have a new lover, but as friends.

-

Now at Inazuma city Kokomi and Gorou were both at the bored, Gorou started doing his writing, while Kokomi slid away wondering off to find you.

This is a one time thing she can't let this slip.

Searching for you in the streets she couldn't find you, maybe you were at your house?

-

Now at (Y/N)'s place Kokomi brushed her hand on the door.

She was shaking but for what? I guess she was too scared to face you after what happened.

She sucked it up and was getting ready to knock but before she did the door already opened.

There you were at the door eyes puffy and nose runny.

"..Kokomi?" (Y/N) stepped back, Kokomi didn't waste a second to hug the (H/C) hair girl tightly.

"(Y/N)..! I missed you I'm so sorry." She buried her hair on your neck.

"You can't really expect me to forgive you that easily.." (Y/N) looked away her arms firmy to her sides.

She was lying, honestly why does (Y/N) have to act so cold when she missed Kokomi so much?

"Please understand at that time there was too much pressure about the war and my people.. I didn't want to lose you but yet I.."

"It's fine I understand. I missed you, I missed you so much" tears started to form on your eyes as you finally accepted her embrace.

"Um.. I missed you so much and I really want us to be together again.." Kokomi mumbled.

"As much as I want that.." You trailed off.

"It'll take some time. Let's just take things slowly okay? As friends."

Kokomi couldn't agree more, being with you made her more happier then anything.

Small steps at a time.

(A/N)
No part 3's 😈