Lumine²

Info
First date with Lumine in midnight and maybe first kiss?

「♡」

It was late at night preferably midnight silence...peace, quiet, stress free, and surprisingly no one was around!

A perfect opportunity to have a date with your lover Lumine.

"Come on Lumi! This way" you dragged her around the street's of Liyue Harbor trying to get to your destination.

"Mhm...yes yes I'm coming (Y/N)" she yawned.

Eventually you arrived at your destination.

(Pretend there are no people)

Lumine looked around the street's of the destination.

"(Y/N), why here?" She asked, there wasn't that much to do in this area other then eat food but they we're closed.

You laughed a bit "Actually...I don't know either I just felt like going here" Lumine hummed in response.

You both never noticed this but Liyue was quite the sight when It was midnight.

You both walked to the pond at the middle and sat at the edge of it, looking at the glistening water you couldn't help but smile.

A certain traveller was looking at you, how could she be so lucky?

-

"Lumi do you wanna talk? You've been looking at me for some time" you scratched your cheek lightly a bit embarrassed on why she's looking at you so deep in thought.

Lumine looked at you one last time before putting her left hand on your left shoulder slowly pulling you to her.

"Ah..Lumi?" You said.

"(Y/N)." You two were inches away from kissing, your heart was beating fast.

Lumine put her right hand on your hip pulling your bodies more closer.

"Is this alright?" Lumine asked, you shook your head up and down signaling her it was alright.

Lumine smiled and leaned in.

Rustling noises could be heard.

!!? You were both alarmed by the sudden sound and backed away.

You stood up and went to the bushes near the teleporter.

It was a cat?

"Meow~" the cat exclaimed.

You sigh in relief.

You felt arms wrapped around your waist and breathing near your ear.

"(Y/N) what was it?"

"O-Oh..! Erm, it was a cat" you explained to her.

She sighed in frustration she missed an opportunity!

You noticed her frustration and giggled then you jerked her head facing her and kissed her cheek lightly.

"We've been out too long let's get back to our place, yeah?" You said to her, Lumine still shocked from the sudden kissed nod her head in agreement.

"Does that mean we can continue what we didn't finish" she said lightly burying her head on your neck.

"Ngh.." You squeaked a bit.

"Y-Yeah...sure"

You both smiled softly in the moonlight while you try to get nack to your shared home.

(A/N)
This was actually a scenario I thought of with another character from another game, I thought this story would work well with Lumine :)