Lumine⁴

Info
present time au / school au
She's head over heels for you!

「♡」

Lumine watched you from the end of the hall way, she always admired how your eyes crinkle when you laugh or how you play with your hair when you think... Was it weird she knew almost everything about you?

"Lumine, your staring at her again" Aether appeared behind her as he laughs.

Lumine glared at her brother her gaze went back to where you were but you were gone! She glared at her brother even more, which made him sweat a little.

"W-We should get going to class..!" He insisted. Lumine sighed and complied.

-

Once they made it to the classroom realization hit the girl, you guys were classmates! Bless whoever put you two on the same room, there she spotted you sitting in the middle a seat next to the (H/C) girl empty.

'This... This is my chance!' The blonde girl thought, she approached you well more like she ran to where you are determined to be with you but then-

"Hey girlie!" She ignored the sudden call, but he grabbed her shoulder.

"It's rude to ignore people you know.." The ginger pouted, Lumine stared at the boy before her.

Childe? Tartaglia? Ajax? Whatever the fuck she couldn't careless she just wanted to be with you.

"What." She glared at the boy.

"Woah there girlie no need to be all mad!" He was slightly shocked at her attitude.

"Childe leave my sister alone would you?" Aether approached the duo, Childe sighed but let go nonetheless, Lumine practically sprinted to the free area next to you.

"(Y/N)...! Good.. Good hah- good morning.." She sat next to you obviously exhausted.

"Oh my, Lumi are you alright? Here take some of my water.." Taking the bottle away from your lips you handed it to her.

"Some.. Of your water?" You nodded.

"That you drank off?" You nodded again, gesturing the bottle.

It must've been the girls lucky day! She took the bottle fingers brushing she tried her best to ignore that... Key word tried

"Th-hank you.." Her eyes focusing on the tip of the bottle, indirect kiss... KISS?!?

From your point of view she was completely fine, breathing steady and calm but in her head she was exploding. Who knew a composed and serious girl like her could act that way? She slowly took a sip of the bottle and drank. She gave it back to you, you smiled at her. Oh my Lumine treasured that.

"So (Y/N)." Earning a 'hm?' From the (H/C) hair girl.

"Me and Aether... Were planning to eat at the rooftop would you like to join?" She didn't really want Aether to join her and (Y/N) but she'd probably faint if they WERE alone.

"Oh~ sure! This is going to fun! All three of us eating together!!" You smiled. Lumine sharply inhaled taking in the moment she was very fond of you indeed.

"Seriously what does she see in that girl..?" Childe sighed ruffling his hair, the blonde braided boy could only think the same.

-

After class you were finding something in your bag, Lumine noticed your frantic state and asked what was wrong.

"Ah, this is embarrassing but.. I forgot my lunch, heh, I'll just go to the cafeteria and buy something there!"