Sucrose

Info
In a relationship quality time is important, but so is communication if you don't want misunderstandings.
ANGST AT FIRST?? BUT FLUFF AT LAST :D!

「♡」

Sucrose was busy in your shared house researching about well..whatever she's researching about, while you were in the couch waiting for her to be finished so you can spend time with her.

'Sucrose is taking awhile I hope she finishes soon I want to cuddle...' You sigh.

-

After hours of waiting for her the more you grew impatient.

Walking up to her researching room where there were a some hilichurls in cages and bones here and there and many more, you wondered if this was a torture room then a research room.

Giggling you slowly walked up to Sucrose and slowly put your hands on top of her, she suddenly jolted almost making her potion which you caught quickly and have it to her.

"(Y/N)! Ah..what brings you here.." She said plainly, surprised by her tone but decided to ignore it, "I just wanted to see my precious girlfriend! I've been waiting for you, you know?" You happily said to her.

Sucrose sighed as she removed your hands off of her, "(Y/N), please wait a bit more I'll try my best to hurry up...okay?"

This made you sad considering before she always made time to be with you no matter how interested she was with her work.

"Oh..alright I'll see you at the bedroom alright?"

"Mhm." As Sucrose continued her work like you weren't there.

Her resposed made you very sad, what happened to her? You brushed it off maybe her work was something really important Chief Alchemist Albedo requested her to do.

Walking in the bedroom in your shared bed, sitting on it and after awhile lying on it.

'Maybe I was just being sensitive' you thought and continued to wait for her more.

-

It was 3 hours since Sucrose said what she said, it was enough to make you worried maybe she was overworking herself?!

Getting up you rushed to her RR to find her still researching.

Hearing the door open she jerked her head to look at the doorway to see you there.

She sighed this time more like she was irritated.

"Yes (Y/N)?"

"I..uh was wondering if you could stop your research to come relax with me..?" You fiddled with your fingers waiting for her response.

"(Y/N), I'm busy right now okay..? Just sleep now I'll be there in the morning when you wake up anyways." She said as she continued her work.

Sadden by her words, but you obliged since you didn't want to make her more irritated as she is now.

On the bed again you felt tired of waiting for her so you just slept.

-

It was morning, waking up excited to see your amazing girlfriend.

But to your dismay she wasn't there.

Walking up to the research room you didn't find her there, you began to worry, you checked the living room, bathroom, and anymore rooms but you couldn't find her.

You got read and got going outside to look for her.

After searching for in all of Mondstadt you went to dragonspine to Albedo's lab.

You saw him but no Sucrose, asking him where she is if he knew where she was, he shrugged and shook his head.

Then you checked Windrise and saw Venti the Bard doing Archon's what, asking him if HE saw her, he had the same response as the Alchemist.

Going Stormterror Lair, breathing in since this was your first time going in that forbidden place, you then saw the Traveller picking up windwheel aster's asking them if they knew where she was, unsurprised by their answer which was no.

You gave up and went back to Mondstadt then seeing Timaeus and Sucrose experimenting on the alchemist...board? Is that what they call it?

You were relief you saw her, running up to her and hugging her from behind tears forming out of your eyes.

"Sucrose..where were you?" You asked her.

"(Y/N)..I was picking up resources for my research, I'm sorry I didn't tell you in advance you were sleeping and I couldn't tell you" turning to face you, she hugged you and rubbing your back.

Timaeus chuckled lightly getting both of your attention, "Sucrose I can continue this by myself" Sucrose insists she'll help but ended up agreeing and went home with you.

-

Reaching at the house you both went to the bedroom and cuddled.

"(Y/N) I really am sorry if I sounded a bit stern and serious"

"It's alright..I'm just glad your here in my arms now" what you said made her blush and you both just slept hugging!

(A/N)
A bit rushed?