Lisa

Info
Looking for the book you wanted to finish but to your luck it was no where to be found miss Lisa wanted you to repay for "wasting" her time.
SMUT WARNING!!
(please skip this if you find it uncomfy!!)

「♡」

Being in the library with Miss Lisa was very interesting to say the least.

"Hey Cutie, back here again for another book?" Lisa smiled at you leaning at the table she was close too.

Truth be told you go here to see Miss Lisa but sometimes you did find a good book to read.

"Mhm, just wanted to finish reading something.."

"Oh? What was the name?" Lisa walked next to you, and tucked a loose hair to your ear, you blushed lightly.

"W-Well to be honest I don't remember the name..but maybe if I look around and look at the covers I'll remember."

Lisa chuckled and bid you a good luck into finding your desired book.

-

At the aisle brushing your fingers over the spines of each book you slowly start to forget what you were even looking for.

Your mind starts to imagine about Miss Lisa.

Sure she was pretty, but, she has a very scary personality when someone hasn't returned a book in the right date.

Apart from that, she definitely does have a..nice body her curves..oh you'd love to caress her sides, or cup her breasts squeezing them as she stiffs a moan.

Then you'd allow your fingers to trail to her lower regions, rubbing it softly before you push your fingers in her panties, entering her vaginal and slowly finger.

"Cutie you seem distracted." Your thoughts got interrupted, you looked around to see Miss Lisa at the end of the aisle, you gulped trying to not feel guilty of what you just thought off.

You had a dirty thought of Miss Lisa...

"I-I'm fine...It's just that I really can't find the book you know? I'm a bit disappointed considering it was a good book." You sheepishly chuckled.

"You could tell me what you remembered in the book, I read all the books here perhaps I could help..look." Lisa smiled a lace of flirtatious tone in her voice as she walked closer to you, each step made your heart beat.

"...I think I'll be fine looking for it myself Miss Lisa!" You couldn't bare to look at her without your dirty thought crossing your mind.

"Are you sure~? This could be a missed opportunity you know." She said in a sing-sang voice.

You reluctantly agreed hoping that you two finding your dear book would get your mind off...that.

-

"It seems like your book isn't here Cutie.." You and Lisa looked at every aisle but yet to your dismay found nothing.

You sighed maybe that book was just in your imagination, this also didn't help with your thoughts.

"I'm sorry for wasting your time Miss Lisa..I guess someone already took it." Scratching your head.

Lisa chuckled.

"Well since we wasted our 'time' why don't you make up for that hm~?" You looked at her, confused on what she meant.

"Don't think I didn't notice the way you were looking at me (Y/N), it was practically obvious!" She chuckled a bit more.

This made you embarrassed, were you really that obvious? You have got to work on that.

"Well then Cutie, shall we go?" She leaned on to your back pressing her chest to you as she rapped her arms around your neck.

You went stiff. you've never been this close to a woman well in a sexual way of course..you couldn't miss her offer this was a one time thing!

You agreed. Things were about to get interesting.

-

At the corner of the library you two waited until all of the people left, especially Ella Musk..she took a while to leave which was annoying.

"Well cutie, since no ones here now why don't you take the lead, hm?" Lisa smirked a bit curious on what you'd do.

"I-...I've never done this before I'm afraid I'll mess up..!" You stammer out.

"Don't worry so much just go with the flow~ plus you do need to repay me." Lisa slowly took one of your wrists and placed it on her hip.

You gulped, just go with the flow..? You took a deep breath and started to move.

Your hand on her hip moving higher to one of her breasts cupping it and slowly squishing it.

Your other hand also making it's way to do the same to the other breast.

"You seem very interested to my chest cutie~ would you like to see them?" She softly chuckled amused by your flustered reaction.

You slowly nodded, but then you remembered you two were still in the library!

"Miss Lisa...is it really alright to be doing this in the library? We might get caught!" You whisper.

"Isn't that the exciting part? Don't worry so much~" she kissed your cheek as she slowly undressed her top making her chest exposed.

You were dumbfound hell you had breasts too but seeing another women's is a new thing, slowly putting your hands back to her chest you couldn't help but slowly take one bud in your mouth and start to suck on it.

Lisa sighed in pleasure making you more encouraged to do more.

Circling your tongue around the areolae and biting it softly you then continue to suck on her bud, one of your hands played with the breast that was left unattended while the other when lower from her stomach, hip, then to Lisa's panty liner.

Looking up to Lisa as if to ask permission Lisa smiled at you encouraging you to continue.

Without much thought you continued.

Your hand slid pass her panty liner now at her cunt, you stopped sucking on her bud to kiss her jaw line and suck on her neck softly, Lisa moaned she'd never thought you'd be like this during foreplay, it's like your a different person!

Lisa slid her hands to your shoulders gripping you tightly afraid she might fall from leaning at the wall too much, your hand found its way to her clit and flicked it lightly.

Lisa gave out a whine.

"Cutie...hurry already I'm growing impatient you know?" She whispered to you.

You blushed.

Your fingers on her entrance you slowly inserted a finger, looking at Lisa's expression you inserted another finger, scissoring your fingers in and out Lisa let out breathy moans, grinding on your fingers asking for more.

You sped up your pace, Lisa moved her hands to your cheeks making you look up to her leaning for a kiss.

Tongues intertwined, your free hand that was still fondling with one of her breasts you moved it to her hip supporting so that she won't fall.

"I-I'm close ah..(Y/N)..!" She whimpers as her orgasm flows, her legs start to shake and her breath becomes shaky, you on yhe other hand admired her look, she was mess, it's not everyday you see Miss Lisa like this, you'll save it in your memories forever.

"M-Miss Lisa? Are you alright? Let me help you." You slowly helped her stand up straight, then getting her top she removed and gave it to her.

"Thank you cutie..~" she smiled at you, all you could do was smile sheepishly back not knowing what to really do after...that.

(A/N)
HELP I HAD NO IDEA WHAT TO DO WITH 1OK READ SPECIAL MAYBE THIS CAN MAKE IT UP????