Chapter 4

Knock.. knock...knock...

Sivaangi's deep sleep interrupted by the knock on the door. She turns and looked at the clock with her blurry vision. 6.45 AM. Sivaangi groaned and opened the door. Another suprise early in the morning. Ashwin was standing there looking fresh and smart.

"Rakshan house key kuduke sonnan", he handed without looking at her.

"Why ? Sir won't look at my face?", Sivaangi asked crossing her arms.

"Intha ma, ennaku time aguthu", Ashwin exclaimed still handing the key.

'Yaar da intha aalu', Sivaangi thought.

"Yen enkitta pesaveh matringeh", Sivaangi asked playfully.

"Naa ethuku unkitte pesanum, nee yaare enakku", Ashwin shouted.

Sivaangi jerked back as she didn't expect him to yell at her. She got tears without even realising.

"Hey, I'm sorr...", Ashwin tried to redeem his action.

"Onnum vehna", Sivaangi snatched the key and closed the door.

Ashwin stood there face palming and cursing himself.

"I messed up", he told himself.

Ashwin never thought about her feelings in process of him not falling for her. Even though he regretted it, he was in no mood to talk to her again  so he just left.

In the room, Sivaangi vowed she will never talk to Ashwin again. It's true that she developed a feeling for him, but if this is how he's going to treat her, then no thanks.

Afternoon at The Magnolia, Ashwin spent the day feeling bad. He didn't want his mood to influence the food, so he handed all the cooking work to Niraj. Of course his mood was noticed by Rakshan.

"Sollu enna problem", Rakshan asked as soon as he walked over to the cash counter.

"Onnum illeh da", Ashwin sighed.

"Solle poriya illeya", Ashwin asked.

"Pchh, morning anthe ponne kitte katthitenda", Ashwin said.

"Yen katthune ?", Rakshan asked shocked.

"Vidu macha", Ashwin said.

"Dey sollu da", Rakshan insisted.

"She asked why I'm not talking to her. Then I asked why I have to talk to her , who is she to me", Ashwin explained.

"Paithiyama da nee. Anthe ponne enna da panna. Pudikilana pesathe, athe vittute katthi'te vandreke", Rakshan scolded.

"I know it's my fault", Ashwin face palmed.

"Mariyathaya night'uh sorry kelu", Rakshan said.

That night....,

Clock ticks 10, still no sign of Sivaangi.
Rakshan walked down the stairs and saw Ashwin standing at the entrance.

"Is she back yet ?", Rakshan asked.

"No", Ashwin said anxiously.

"It's 10 already, morning she said she'll be back by 7", Rakshan said.

"Call panniya ?", Ashwin asked.

"No answers", Rakshan replied.

"Shall we go check ?", Ashwin asked.

"Engga porathe ? Ave office enakku theriyathe", Rakshan said.

"Enakku theriyum", Ashwin blurted out.

"Unakke eppedi ?", Rakshan asked.

"Athe..naa poren, nee ingge wait pannu. Incase she comes back", Ashwin said and walked out.

Ashwin drove to SA Solutions asks the watchman if there's still employees inside. The watchman assured that no one is left inside. Ashwin started to get more worried. Is this because of what he did ? He wondered.

He drove by the roads looking around if he can spot her anywhere. Time passed and it's now 11 pm. Still no sign of her. Ashwin's phone rang.

"Ashwin, come back. She's home", Rakshan said. Ashwin felt like he gained back his life. On the way back home, Ashwin wondered why he has this kind of feeling for a girl he know nothing about. He tries to avoid the feeling but he couldn't.

Ashwin parked his car and rushed inside. He saw Sivaangi, Rakshan, Sam and Sakthi chatting and laughing at the living room. Ashwin left a sigh of relief when he saw her well and fine. He walked to them and asked,

"Where you've been ?"

Sivaangi looked around her to check who's he asking that because she couldn't believe he asking her that.

"Yaare naa na?", Sivaangi asked.

"Aama nee tha, engge poyirenthe?", Ashwin asked sternly.

"Dinner with Sam and Sakthi", she answered innocently.

"Next time sollitu po", Ashwin said.

"Umm okayy", Sivaangi said.

Everyone felt the tension between them. Sam and Sakthi left after bidding a bye. Rakshan left to his room leaving Ashwin and Sivaangi alone. Sivaangi got up and walked to the stairs.

"Sivaangi", Ashwin called.

Sivaangi couldn't believe that he called her name.

"Enna sonninge", Sivaangi turned and asked.

"Sivaangi", Ashwin pressed her name and smiled.

"Paravale'ye, theritingeh", she said.

"Sorry for what I said this morning. I didn't mean it", Ashwin said.

"It's okay, I forgot about that morning itself.", Sivaangi said.

"Saaptiya ?", Ashwin asked.

"Yes. Neenga ?", Sivaangi asked.

"Sapten, okay you go sleep", Ashwin said.

This is the longest conversation they had as long as Sivaangi was here. Good improvement, she thought. She climbed the stairs halfway then stopped and turned back.

"Ashwin, good night", she said smiling as she run back upstairs.

Ashwin stood there smiling wide. Why just talking to her makes him happy ? Ashwin was confused but happy to be in the same house as her.

To be continued...

A/N: What  you guys think about this story so far ? Please let me know 💖 ☃️