Chapter 21

Ashwin unlocks The Magnolia's door. Sivaangi stood behind him wondering what he's up to. Ashwin held the door open and curved a smile. Sivaangi walked inside, there she found a table at the centre of the dining space, decorated with rose petals, candle and lights. Sivaangi turned back in suprise, Ashwin was standing behind her with his arms crossed, with a big smile, he said

"It's our first date"

Sivaangi ran to him and hugged him, he giggled and hugged her back. She looked up to him and smiled.

"I never expected this", she said.

"You wait here, I'm going to prepare us dinner", he said.

"No, I'll come with you", she replied.

At the kitchen,

"Eppo ithellam plan panningeh ?", Sivaangi asked, sitting on the kitchen counter.

"Athellam rombeh naal planning tha", Ashwin said stiring the pasta.

Ashwin in his apron, with a smile, cooking their dinner, made Sivaangi adore him to the max.

"Theritingeh Ashwiney", Sivaangi said.

"Enakkum romance varum ma", he giggled.

"Aiyayo vanthetalum", Sivaangi teased.

"Enna rowdy, kalaikiriya ?", Ashwin splashed water on Sivaangi.

Sivaangi stared in shock and got down. She took the spatula Ashwin was using and near Ashwin.

"Vehna ma, anthe mudive mattum eduthurathe", Ashwin backed.

"Kitte vangeh Ashwin", Sivaangi giggled.

"Sivaangi ma, sonna kellu, thavarana mudivu edukathe", Ashwin giggled.

Ashwin reached out and grabbed the spatula from Sivaangi's hand. He then continued to laugh. Sivaangi was furious and began hitting Ashwin playfully. Ashwin laughed and hugged her. Sivaangi joined laughing.

"I love you Ash", she said.

"I love you more Shivu", he said.

Before they could say anything else, Ashwin smelled something burning.

"Oh shoot, the pasta", he ran towards the burning pasta.

They both looked at each other and then the pasta.

"Guess we're eating burned pasta today", Sivaangi said.

They both continued laughing on this tragic incident.

At the dinner table, the duo had their first dinner date. Even if it's burnt pasta, there wasn't any shortage in love. They both had their best night of their life, but that wasn't just it.

When the clock strikes 12, the dim light in the restaurant turned bright. Sivaangi looked around in confusion.

"What's happening ?", she asked to Ashwin.

Ashwin just smiled.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Sivaangi...",

The familiar voices sang. Sivaangi's eyes widened when she saw Rakshan, Sakthi, Sam and Aadhya walked in holding a cake. She turned to see Ashwin.

"Happy Birthday Sivaangi", he hugged her.

Sivaangi was in tears since she didn't expected this suprise.

"How do you know ?", she asked Ashwin.

"I have my ways", he said.

"Happy birthday Sivaangi", the others screamed.

They made Sivaangi stand in the middle and cut the cake while all of them sang Happy Birthday. The night got even better when she thought it was already the best night.

To be continued...

A/N: Advance Deepavali wishes to all my reader ❤️ This will be my last update until after Deepavali. I will be back in a few days 💓