Chapter 11

"Ppaahh, evelo periya veedu", Rakshan exclaimed.

"Eppedi da ulle porathe ?", Ashwin asked, sitting inside the car for almost 20 minutes staring at the house.

"Tho vaasal inggeh thane iruke", Rakshan replied.

"Yen da paduthurehh", Ashwin fed up.

"Okay okay, athaa anthe Vishal number irukke, call pannu", Rakshan said.

Ashwin called Vishal and let him know that they have arrived. They waited awhile in the car looking around the environment. It is a village but the house was located at the more modern part of it, but still it is a totally different environment from what they used to.

After a few more minutes waiting in the car, Vishal came out from the house

After a few more minutes waiting in the car, Vishal came out from the house. He immediately identified Ashwin's car and walked towards. Ashwin and Rakshan got out from the car.

"Welcome bro, yen road'le nikkaringeh", Vishal welcomed them with a handshake.

"Ninne thaane aganum, love aache", Rakshan mumbled.

"Semma comedy bro", Vishal laughed.

"Chumma irren daa", Ashwin whispered.

"Seri luggage eduthute vanggeh, ulle polam", Vishal said.

"Ethuku bro luggage ? Inggeya stay pandrom ?", Ashwin asked surprised.

"Aama bro", Vishal replied.

"Athe seri, nammale pottu thalama vida matanunge pole", Rakshan mumbled.

"Illeh, unggeh appa, uncle ellam irupangale, avunggeh rombeh strict'nu Sivaangi sonna", Ashwin said.

"Naa pesitten bro, neenga en collegemate, ore project kaage vanthurekinge ne solliten. Plus avenggeh rendu perum ippo oor'le illeh", Vishal explained.

"Appo Pugazh ?", Ashwin asked.

"Athe nee thaan da seri pannanum", Rakshan said.

"Athey thaa", Vishal and Rakshan high fives.

They trio walked into the house lead by Vishal. "Sivaangi", on the house name board caught Ashwin's eyes. She was right, her dad might be strict, but she was definitely loved unconditionally.

The entered the house and the first person they saw was Pugazh at the living room.

"Hi bro", Ashwin waved to Pugazh.

Pugazh ignored him and left the room with annoyed expression.

"Maa, maa", Vishal called. A lovely woman in saree walked out of the kitchen. Her face was filled with a huge smile.

"Naa sonen le, ivanga thaa ma. Ashwin and Rakshan", he introduced them to his mother, Saraswathy.

"Apdiyaa, en kanne patrum poleh irukke", Saraswathy said looking at Ashwin excitedly.