Chapter 6

A/N : It's a suprise chapter !! Thanks for the comments on my last chapter. Some of you are in "kola gaandu" on Nila 😂. I feel the same too. I've got some suggestions also for Nila character, so I'm going with Shivani. Of course, you can imagine whoever you don't like. Also this will be a quite short chapter ! Thanks for all the love ❤️

Clock ticks 6:00PM, Ashwin hung his apron on the hook and comes out from the kitchen. He saw Rakshan at the cash counter, Nila cleaning a table and he couldn't find Sivaangi. He wants to look for her but doesn't want to look so obvious. He casually looks around while whistling.

"Un casual'ke ore nyayam vena ma da ?", Rakshan asked standing beside him.

"Enna soldre, enakku onum purileh", Ashwin said trying to deny it.

"Ellam enakku theriyum", Rakshan said.

"Enna theriyum ?", Ashwin asked nervously.

"Restaurant'le innum enggeh extra tables podalum'nu thaana pakkure", Rakshan said proudly.

"Paaahh, enna moola, enna arivu. Nee inggeh iruke vendiyavane ille", Ashwin said tapping Rakshan's shoulder.

"Pugazhchi pudikathe da machaa", Rakshan said grinning.

"Deyy, podaa", Ashwin said annoyed.

'Ivan nammale pugazhthana illeh kaluvi uthenana', Rakshan thought to himself.

Ashwin walks back into kitchen after failed to find Sivaangi.

"Ashwineyy, inggeh parunggeh", Sivaangi exclaimed excitedly from the kitchen, standing beside Niraj.

"Heyy , inggeh enna pandre. I was searching---", Ashwin said.

"You was searching for me ?", Sivaangi asked surprised.

"No..no, Rakshan was searching for you", Ashwin changes it.

"You come see here, Chef Niraj taught me some Italian dishes", Sivaangi said excitedly.

Ashwin's heart was in a rage looking at this two together. He was already punching Niraj in his mind.

"Nee ethuke kitchen'ke vanthe. Unne Nila kude thaane iruke sonne", Ashwin asked sternly.

"Illeh, Niraj cook panne--", Sivaangi tried to explain.

"Ithe restaurant, cooking class illeh", Ashwin yelled.

He doesn't mean to yell at her, but looking at them together, hurts him. But why does it hurt ? It's not like they're in a relationship. He doesn't even know anything about her. Same goes to her, he thought to himself.

Sivaangi left the kitchen with an angry was. She was done with Ashwin's sudden mood swings. She walked to Rakshan and said,

"Inthe aalu'ke moola seri illaya?"

She said that and went out from the restaurant. She took a seat at the bench outside.

"Morning sirichukirangeh, evening adichikirangeh. Vitta nammale paithiyam akiruvanungeh poleh", Rakshan mumbled.

Meanwhile at the kitchen, Niraj was threatened by Ashwin's furious stare.

"Sir, I'm the one offered to teach her. Not her fault", Niraj explained.

"Irukattum, next time don't near her", Ashwin warned.

"Oh ohh, kathe appedi pogutha, right'uh", Niraj mumbled.

"Enna sonne ?", Ashwin asked.

"Illeh sir, avungeh enakke sister mathiri'ne sonne sir", Niraj said grinning.

"Sorry by the way, don't mind it", Ashwin said tapping his shoulder.

"It's okay sir...sorry Ashwin", he corrected after a stare from Ashwin.

Ashwin gets out from the kitchen and reached Rakshan.

"Madam enggeh?", Ashwin asked.

"You yelled at her again ?", Rakshan asked.

"Appedi'nu solle mudiyathe", Ashwin dragged.

"Appo athaa nadanthiruke", Rakshan concluded.

"Seri Sivaangi enggeh ?", Ashwin asked again.

Rakshan pointed out.

"Okay come let's go, don't forget to give the key to Niraj", Ashwin said.

"Nee po, naa kuduthete varen", Rakshan said.

Ashwin walks out of the door to look for Sivaangi. As soon as he walks out, he saw Sivaangi. Looking at her phone. She turned mad when she saw Ashwin. She turned her face to the other side.

Ashwin walks to her and took a seat beside her. Sivaangi was startled by Ashwin being this close to her.

"Sorry'ke alternative ethachum iruntha solle, naa kekuren", Ashwin said not looking at her.

"I don't need it", Sivaangi said still mad.

"Manichiru ma", Ashwin said looking at her.

"Neengeh yen adikadi mental'ah agiringeh?", Sivaangi asked.

"Mental'ah ?" Ashwin asked giggling.

"Aama , vereh enna ? Mental thaa", Sivaangi replied.

"Seri manichitiya illeya ?", Ashwin asked.

"Athellam appove manichache", Sivaangi replied.

Ashwin smiled which made Sivaangi smile as well. Rakshan comes out and sees both of them smiling again.

"Paithiyam", he mumbled.

To be continued...

Question : So it's decided that Nila will be Shivani. How about Niraj ? Whom do you guys think will be suitable for the character ? ❤️