Chapter 5

Ashwin glances at his watch, 6:30 AM. He rushed down the stairs, yelling for Rakshan. To his suprise, Rakshan was already down waiting for him. Ashwin checked his watch again since he couldn't believe that Rakshan got ready early today.

"Vaa macha, have breakfast", Rakshan said enjoying his upma.

Ashwin looked at him confused.

"Nee senjiya ?", Ashwin asked as he sat opposite Rakshan.

"Enna paatha appedi theritha unakke ?", Rakshan asked.

"Then who did ?", Ashwin stopped.

"It's meeee !", Sivaangi jumps out of the kitchen with a spatula on her hand.

"You can cook ?", Ashwin asked raising his eyebrows.

"Cooking lam theriyathe, upma mattum theriyum", Sivaangi said grinning.

"Athe seri", Ashwin said taking a mouthful of upma. Sivaangi waited eagerly for his reaction. His reaction changed the moment he put it in his mouth. His eyes tears a little.

"Upma nalla iruke'le ?", Rakshan asked.

"Super'ah irukke da", Ashwin said, trying hard to swallow the extremely salted upma.

"Really ? You both like it ?", Sivaangi asked clapping her hand.

"Vereh level", Rakshan said wiping his tear.

"Who taught you ?", Ashwin asked.

"I learned by myself", Sivaangi said proudly.

"Right'uh", Ashwin and Rakshan said simultaneously. 

"By the way, Sivaangi is coming with us today", Rakshan said.

"Ohh, we're dropping her at work ? Okayy", Ashwin said casually.

"No no, I'm coming to the restaurant", Sivaangi corrected.

Ashwin looked at Rakshan surprised. Rakshan nodded.

"Why ? Don't you have work?", Ashwin asked.

"I don't have to go today", Sivaangi said.

"Nee enna ma ore naal poreh, innore naal po maatre. What kind of work is that ?", Ashwin asked.

"Athellam sonna puriyathe Ashwineyy", she said.

"Ashwiney ah ?", Ashwin asked giggling.

"Nalla iruke'le. Ashwineyy, I like it", Sivaangi said proudly.

"Nalla iruke ma. But if you're off today, why don't you stay at home ? What will you do at the restaurant?", Ashwin asked.

"She wants to help us", Rakshan said.

"Yes yes", Sivaangi added.

"Seri, etho pannungeh", Ashwin said getting up.

"Innum konjam vekkava?", Sivaangi asked eagerly.

"Tho Rakshan'ke venuma", Ashwin said chuckling.

"Deivamey, enna vitre", Rakshan said running with his plate to the kitchen.

Ashwin laughed and asked Sivaangi,

"Nee saaptiya ?"

"I'm going to eat now", Sivaangi said taking a seat beside him.

"Heyy don't", Ashwin shouted as Sivaangi was about to serve herself some upma.

"Why ?", Sivaangi asked confused.

"Athe vanthe....athe...late aidichu, restaurant open pannanum", Ashwin said dragging her off the dining table.

Sivaangi couldn't focus on what he said because right now, freaking Ashwin is holding her hand. She smiled wide. Ashwin let go off her and once they reached outside. He turned to find Sivaangi smiling.

"En sirikire?", Ashwin asked.

"It's nothing", she said blushing even more.

Ashwin turned back and realized what just happened. He face palmed and started smiling as well.

"Yen rendu perum sirikiringeh ? Naa ethachu miss pantena ?", Rakshan asked walking towards them after locking the door.

"Athe unnake sonna puriyathe macha", Ashwin said crossing his arm around Rakshan's shoulder and walked to their car. Sivaangi followed them smiling.

At The Magnolia...

To their suprise, Sivaangi got used the job assigned pretty quickly. She was assigned to help Nila.

Ashwin was at the cash counter when Sivaangi reached him.

Ashwin raised him eyebrows indicating why she's here ?

"Onne kekava ?", Sivaangi asked.

"Kellu ma", Ashwin replied.

"Morning, upma nalla ille thaane ?", Sivaangi asked with a guilty expression.

"Athellam illeh ma. Super'ah irunthuthe", Ashwin lied.

"Honest ah sollungeh Ashwiney", Sivaangi insisted.

"Salt mattum konjam light'ah tukkal", Ashwin said squinting his eyes.

"Light'ah ?", Sivaangi asked.

"Konjam over light'ah?", Ashwin said.

"I'm sory. Why did you ate it ? Why don't just tell me?", Sivaangi asked

"I didn't want to disencourage you. Plus avelo bad'ah ille", Ashwin said.

"That's why you didn't let me eat", Sivaangi asked.

"Aama ma", Ashwin said.

"I'm sorry I made you eat that", Sivaangi said frowned.

"Heyy, it's okayy, we all make mistake before we perfect it. You will learn. But anthe salt konjom kammi panirkelam", Ashwin said chuckling.

"Ashwineyy", Sivaangi punched him, gaining Nila's attention.

"Chumma sonnen ma", Ashwin said laughing.

Sivaangi gets back to work with Nila. Nila notices her smile and Ashwin's smile. It was more than just smiling.

"How do you know them ?", Nila casually asked while cleaning the table.

"Oh, I live with them", Sivaangi said sighting Ashwin.

"You live with them ?", Nila asked in disbelief.

"Yup", Sivaangi answered nodding her head.

Nila felt a rage of anger towards Ashwin and Sivaangi. Ashwin was never like that to her before. As per Nila's opinion , she's more prettier than Sivaangi. Then why does Ashwin is more jovial to Sivaangi. Her evil mind started operating.

To be continued....

A/N: Hey guys ❤️ Since I never put any picture of Nila, whom do you guys think will be suitable for Nila ? Let me know 💗 Also sometimes, I don't double check it, so please me let if there's any grammar mistakes. Thank you 🌟