Chapter 15

Ashwin moved more carefully around the house, minding the presence of Shekar and Suraj. He walked through the hallway like the pink panther and knocked on Sivaangi's door.

She answered the door before the second knock as she was expecting him.

"Enna venum sir?", Sivaangi asked.

"Cumma pesalamnu vaanthen", Ashwin grinned.

"Come", she said and let him in.

It was unusual as she always try to make him go away.

"Neeya ma ippedilam sollure ?", Ashwin asked in disbelief as he took seat on the bed.

"How many days can I act like I'm ignoring you ? Despite your cute expressions ?", she said as she sat beside Ashwin. They were pretty close. She looked way happier today.

"Ivelo love irukka ?", Ashwin asked .

"Irukku irukku", she said blushing.

"Then why did you ignored me ?", he asked.

"Why did you ignored me ?", she asked him back.

Ashwin looked down and sighed, continued with a smile.

"I was scared Shivu", Ashwin said looking at her.

"Scared of ? I'm not a zombie", she replied.

"Athe ille ma. I was scared that you will leave me one day. I wasn't sure if what you shown was love or affection. I lost two most important people in my life, and I don't want to be attached to you and then lose you",Ashwin said, almost crying.

"Naa ungalle vittute poiduven ne nenaikiringela ?", Sivaangi asked holding his hand.

"Naa vidde matten", he smiled.

"That's not the only thing bothering you, isn't it ?", Sivaangi asked.

Ashwin nodded.

"Unakke ivalo loving aane periya family irukke, aana enakku yaarum ille. I was worried about how will your family accept someone like me ?", he said weakly.

The words brought a sharp pain in Sivaangi's heart. How oblivious he is ? She felt like she's fooling him by hiding the truth.

"Ivangalum innimel ungeh family tha", Sivaangi said caressing his hand.

"Aana unggeh appa and peripa accept panne mattangeh polaye", Ashwin said.

"Enakage convince panamatingela ?", she asked looking in to his eyes.

"Unakage enna venalum pannuven", he said as he slowly leaned towards her.

"Enna pandringeh ?", she whispered with a heavy breath.

Ashwin cupped her cheeks , their foreheads met, he looked into her eyes. He slowly moved and kissed her forehead. Sivaangi blushed on her first kiss from Ashwin. She looked up at him and both of them smiled. Sivaangi hugged Ashwin and asked,

"What would you do if I ever lie to you ?".

"I know you wouldn't do it", Ashwin replied.

Sivaangi was startled by his reply.

"I love you too", she smiled and said.

To be continued...

A/N: Hey guys, I know it's a short chapter. It's a filler chapter.

How are y'all doing by the way ? I'm doing great !! Thanks for all the love. Meet you on next chapter tomorrow ❤️