Chapter 27

A/N: First of all, we reached 40k just a moment before I began writing this, so a BIG thanks to all ❤️ So without further ado, here we go, buckle up for an emotional roller coaster.

-----------------------------------------------------------

(continuation from last chapter)

Ashwin joined her laughing and the morning was the happiest. Atleast they thought.

"I'm leaving today", Ashwin said as soon as they're done laughing.

His statement surprised Sivaangi.

"What ? Today ? Why ?", she frowned.

"We have a restaurant to run, remember ?", Ashwin booped her nose.

"Atleast wait for me and we can go back together ?", Sivaangi asked.

"Illeh ma, naange innaike ponaa tha correct ah irukkum. You spend some time with your family", Ashwin replied.

"Hmm okayy", Sivaangi said, still frowned.

Ashwin stood up and pulled her up as well. He cupped her cheeks and caressed it.

"It's just a day or two, okay ?", Ashwin asked. (if only he knew what I'm about to write 🤧)

"I will miss you", Sivaangi said and hugged him.

"I'll miss you more", Ashwin replied.

The hug was filled with love and happiness but only if they knew what was coming.

"SIVAANGI !", a rough voice yelled.

Ashwin and Sivaangi jerked back in shock even before they could process who's voice it that.

"What the hell is happening ?", Shekar yelled again.

He was undoubtedly in a rage of anger.

"Appa... athu", Sivaangi tried what she could but the situation doesn't favour them today.

On the other hand, Ashwin took more time to even process what was happening.

"Uncle...we can explain..", Ashwin tried for his part.

The next thing they know, Ashwin was dragged by Shekar and pushed out of the house. This situation alarmed everyone in the house and everyone gathered immediate. Suraj on the other hand, dragged Rakshan the same way and pushed him out as well.

"Appa, enna pandringeh ?", Vishal asked and went help Ashwin to get up.

"Enna nadanthathu ? Yen ippedi pandringeh ?", Pugazh helped Rakshan to get.

Meena ma marched through the front but held back by Chitra ma. Meanwhile Sivaangi was sobbing while all this takes place in front of her. Ashwin knew what was happening but Rakshan just stood beside him in complete confusion. 

"Enna da panne ?", Rakshan whispered.

Ashwin didn't bother his question, he was in no mood to answer that.

"Kekurom le, enna aachi ?", Pugazh asked a bit sternly.

"Un friend'eh ne pona poguthe ne ulla vitta, namma vitte ponne ye nerungevana ?!", Shekar yelled.

At that moment after hearing this, everyone understood what was happening.

"Peripa, appedilam onnum irukathe", Vishal tried to back them up.

"I saw it with my own damn eyes", Shekar yelled.

"Appa..-", Pugazh began talking but Ashwin held him.