Chapter 33

Sivaangi's room was filled with voices curating the perfect plan to stop Adi and Sivaangi's engagement.

"Can you all slow down the voices ? You're aware we are planning to stop an engagement right ?", Ashwin silenced them all.

"What if we kidnap Adi ?", Sam said.

Adi gave an unsatisfying look to Sam.

"It's too obvious", Sivaangi replied.

"What about we kidnap Sivaangi ?", Adi said.

"The first suspect will be Ashwin", Aadhya replied.

"Please drop this kidnap plan, very old school", Ashwin said.

"Seri appo nee orre idea kudde", Rakshan said.

"We're all going to temple right tomorrow ? For some prayers. We can set up some goons, make problem with Shekar uncle. Then Ashwin can go save him", Vishal brought up an idea.

"So what will happen when Ashwin saves him ?", Sivaangi asked.

"Well Ashwin just saved his life ? You think he will be still mad at Ashwin ?", Vishal added.

"I think this will work", Rakshan said.

"But what if anyone of them get hurt by the goons ?", Sakthi asked.

"They wouldn't do that, they will just pretend to mess with Shekar uncle", Vishal said.

"Will this really work ?", Ashwin asked.

"We don't have a choice Ashwin. There's only one day left", Sivaangi said holding his hand.

"Hope this will work", Ashwin sighed.

The next morning ..

Ashwin knocked on Sivaangi's door as it is a ritual for him already.

"Hi", Ashwin said grinning as Sivaangi opened the door.

Ashwin's eyes widened seeing Sivaangi in the beautiful yellow saree.

"Hi", Sivaangi said in shy.

"You know that you look like an angel right ?", Ashwin asked.

"Do I ?", Sivaangi asked blushing.

Ashwin walked into the room cupped her cheeks.

"It's an important day for us", Ashwin said.

"I know", she replied.

"Everything will be over at the end of the day. I promise", Ashwin said.

"I know. This is a huge risk and you have to be careful for me, will you ?", Sivaangi asked.

"I will, for you", Ashwin replied and hugged her.

All of them headed to the temple hoping everything will work out according to plan. Sivaangi had to go in the same car as Adi and Shekar as he planned. Sivaangi didn't show her frustration instead she just followed.

As the were on the way, she received a text from the group chat they created especially for this.

'The goons are all set', Vishal sent.

Sivaangi and Adi looked at each other with a nervous smile.

The family arrived at the temple everyone who knew the plan was extremely nervous. They didn't tell the plan to the moms as they will freak out.

As soon as all of them got out from the car, everyone looked at each other and nodded. They were ready to act like none of it was planned. Sivaangi looked at Ashwin, he smiled and nodded.

Everyone else walked fast in to the temple leaving Shekar who walked slow behind. As well as Ashwin. Just as planned, 5 goons came out of nowhere and surrounded Shekar.

"Hey, who are you ?", Shekar yelled. He didn't expect the family prayers to turn this way. He looked around and only one he saw from the family was Ashwin.

Meanwhile, everyone was peeking from the inside of the temple. Aadhya and Adi were assigned to control the moms.

Ashwin knew this was the cue. He pulled up his sleeves and ran towards Shekar and the goons to 'save' him. Before Ashwin could pretend to punch one of the goons, a hard punch fell in Ashwin's face. Ashwin was not expecting that, they aren't supposed to really hit them.

Everyone gasped as they were equally in shock.

"Anna what's happening ? They aren't supposed to hit him ?", Sivaangi yelled.

"Wait ! What's happening ?", Rakshan asked in shock.

All if them immediately walked out from the temple as what's happening was not in the plan.

Before any of them could do anything, another punch fell on Ashwin's face making him bleed.

"These are not the goons I arranged", Vishal said.

To be continued...