Story of my life ❤️ (unrelated to the story)

First of all, this is totally unrelated to the story, so if you don't want to read it, it's totally fine. I'll be back with next chapter tomorrow. I just need a space to let out my feelings.

But if you stayed to read, thanks alot 💞. Tbh, I don't know where to post this so I'm posting this here. I have Insta, Facebook and every damn social media but I don't have real friends.

I was born to a perfect family. Our family consisted of my grandma, my mom and dad , my 3 elder sisters and me. We live in our own home, a pretty big house to be accurate. I was a straight A student. We had everything we wanted.

My elder sister got married on 2012, I had my niece the same year. Our life couldn't be more perfect. I had my nephew on 2017 the same year my second sister got married. Everything was perfect until then.

2018 came up, I celebrated the new year without knowing what was about to come up. February, my mom was admitted at the hospital. 2 weeks later my dad was admitted at the hospital. I got my exam results when they both were in ICU at the same time. My dad got better but my mom passed on March after a month in hospital.

I'm not kidding when I say I never done anything by myself in my entire life. My mom ironed my uniform for school until I finished school. She did everything for me. I always fight with her which I'm regretting now. I'm a picky eater, so she will cook separate for me all the time. One time I went overseas without her, she calls me everyday to ask what I ate and if get 'sambar' there cause it's my favourite.
In fact, the last thing she asked me when she was in ICU was 'Saptiya ?'. So her lose is something no one imagined. Everyone genuinely believed she will get better.

A month or so later, my dad was diagnosed with kidney failure. He couldn't work anymore. He had to do dialysis 3 days a week. I decided to take care of him no matter what. We did everything we can. But one positive thing is, we never struggled financially. We never had problem with money. Thank god for that. So fast forward to 3 years, 2021, he was doing his dialysis. I did my foundation. I took some time before continuing degree so I can be home and take care of my dad and grandma.  Everything looks like settling okay when this May my dad passed away.

I lost both of my parents now. I get depressed easily. I don't have friends to talk to. I do everything alone. I want to go to movie but I don't have anyone to go with so I'll go alone. It has been my life to be alone. But being depressed and alone is a terrible combination.

This story writring is something I did to come out of my depression and it works. I still don't have friends but this space gives me a little happiness everyday. So that's all for now.

I literally started writing this because I had a mental breakdown cause I couldn't find my airpods.

Let me know if anyone wants to know my crush, appearance, rejection story next. It's a separate terrible part.

If you read through this, thanks a ton for lending some attention. I do something for others but I don't get that back. I love y'all ❤️