Chapter Two - Trailer Skank

Some mornings, you wake up and know your day is going to be great. But if you're woken up by a car horn and find yourself in Walmart's parking lot, what kind of a day should you expect?

I stretched, wondering why the hell I had spent the night here instead of going back to the parking lot in front of my building. Then I felt the tenderness between my thighs and that's when it hit me. The scenes from last night flashed in my mind one after another like a movie. A dirty movie.

Getting undressed by the guy from the bar, painfully slowly. Him kissing my neck, me clutching the sheets underneath us. His hot breath in my ear and my moans as he moved inside of me. And then me straddling him and taking over control. His strong hands on my hips as I moved to a slow, seductive rhythm.

"Shit!" I cursed and snapped my eyes open. Cringing, I cast a look to the other side of the bed. Empty.

I breathed a sigh of relief. Thank God, he was gone. I shook my head in disbelief as I tried to untangle myself from the sheets.

"What the hell did I do?" I mumbled to myself as I opened the closet and grabbed my favorite embroidered black silk robe which I had bought in China. I threw it on and tied the sash into a knot around my waist as I headed off to the kitchen. Once in front of a small counter, I sighed and threw my head forward, banging it on a cupboard.

What was I thinking? I poured water into an electric tea maker and turned it on. He could have been a thief, or a murderer, or worse - a serial killer.

Though, I didn't know why would a serial killer be worse than just a regular murderer. In any case, I would've been dead. However, I would have still preferred him to be a regular murderer for some reason. Less scary maybe?

But then again, it would've been cooler to be killed by a serial killer. To be killed by someone famous and dangerous rather than a regular old murderer. I mean, that would just be embarrassing, to be killed by some lame murderer. To think I couldn't handle a coward of a murderer who didn't even have the brain to decide on a type of people to kill.

Jesus, I shook my head at my thoughts. Something was seriously wrong with me.

I poured hot water into a cup, added a strawberry and yogurt tea bag, and got back to the problem at hand. He might not have been a thief or a murderer, but I was still reckless to take him home with me.

Oh, man! That's when I remembered where exactly I had taken him - to my trailer home. I didn't even want to know what he thought about that, about me. I wouldn't be surprised to find money on my nightstand. Except that I would, because I didn't have a nightstand.

I groaned in despair. "I liked being Trailer Girl. It was cute." I covered my face with my hands, drowning in self-pity. "Now, I'm Trailer Skank. God," I whined and banged my head again.

"You always talk to yourself?" a deep voice asked.

My eyes flew open and my head snapped right. I was pretty sure that my jaw hit the floor when I found the guy from last night still there - in front of my shower, wearing nothing but a tiny white towel around his waist.

But he was gone! He was supposed to be gone. He wasn't supposed to stay the night and then take a freaking shower.

I groaned internally when it occurred to me that he couldn't have disappeared into the night because we had stayed up all night! I could still remember the red colors of the sunrise peeking through the windows and his fingers tracing the line of my spine until I fell asleep.

Still, he could have sneaked out while I slept. Not stand here in nothing but a towel, his toned chest and muscled covered body all wet and glistening...