|More By The Author|

Hey guys,

Hope you enjoyed that story, I hope it gave you a place of comfort or just generally put a smile on your face, I'm overfilled with joy.

Let me know what you thought of the whole book right here→

I've written some other works if you'd love to check them out.

I don't mean to interrupt your reading list cause I'm sure many of you already have a book you plan on diving in right after this but even just checking the first chapters of this works means more than enough to me.

Study Partners

Summer hates everything about Huey Johnson, he was the most snobbish, arrogant nerd she'd ever met

Huey hates everything about Summer Barlowe, he saw her as a cocky, annoying jackass

Finally in her Senior year, with her upcoming SAT and low grades, Summer must choose to put their differences aside and seek help from the one person she hates the most if she wishes to graduate with good grades

Lightweight

Professionally heartbroken, Annika Bello, had planned the perfect sorority night, pop music blaring, drinks ready and the guests just arrived...
Just so happens, one of those guests might just be an unexpected memory.

•••

Professionally Sober, Amir Hassan, was a wreck, grades plummeting, broke and a minimum wage bartender, all he wanted was to go home to and have a long nice bath...
But when a certain dame walks into the bar, his little life might just change.

Two people, at the opposite sides of life, come crashing into each other and in their wake is an adventure of chemistry, aches, heartbreak and love.

Recklessly Driven

Seventeen year old Addison Hills is barely known in school, but if she was, it'll be for her defining qualities- unsociable, quirky and a major dork.
But with her eyes set on finally becoming popular this senior year, her plans take a drastic turn when she accidently breaks the iconic bike of Kayden Marshall, school star athlete and major heartthrob.

I also have a few more works coming soon so feel free to check my profile at any time for new, fresh stories.

Thanks for all the support and stay beautiful.
-Thea