Chapter 3

Jeon JungKook, the young man that NamJoon bumped into, smiled as he also helps to wipe the coffee stains on the jacket.

"Anyways, I have to rush off but please let me get you a new t-shirt.", NamJoon offered.

"Hey, like I said, it's okay..", JungKook said and NamJoon sees Daniel calling him from outside.

"How about this.. we meet up someday? I'll get you a T-Shirt and you get me the Iced Mocha.", NamJoon said and JungKook agreed to it.

NamJoon gave JungKook his number and said, "Call me whenever you're free.".

JungKook nods and thanked him. NamJoon walks out of Starbucks right away while JungKook watched him leave.

"Finally. I got to see you up close.. cute and handsome.", JungKook said and kissed the card that has NamJoon's number.

NamJoon was still feeling bad for what happened back there and Daniel looks at him.

"Hey, you okay?", Daniel asked.

NamJoon sighed heavily and said, "Fuck no. I spilled Mocha on someone.".

"Can you tell JaeHyun not to meet me? I'm not in the fucking mood.", NamJoon said and Daniel nods while he starts texting JaeHyun.

NamJoon arrived at the photoshoot and starts getting his make-up done while the stylist were arranging the clothes he needed to put on.

As he was getting his make-up, NamJoon gets a message from his phone and surprisingly, it was JungKook

JungKook: I shall be waiting for our meeting again really soon.

NamJoon: I'm still feeling bad. Very very bad :(

JungKook: Don't be. I'm not mad at all. I can never get mad at you.

NamJoon: Okay, thank you once again.

JungKook: Take care of yourself.

NamJoon smiled to himself and puts his phone aside to put on the clothes for his photoshoot.

"Alright.. We'll be starting in 5 minutes, Kim NamJoon.", the director said and NamJoon was nearly done putting on the clothes.

~

With the photoshoot all done, NamJoon takes his phone and took one of the pictures that was taken.