Chapter 23

The Next Day..

NamJoon was still asleep while JungKook was sitting next to him in bed. He looks through the tickets to go to Spain and wondered what was the best timing.

"It's best to leave here soon. Jin might actually end up finding us.", JungKook muttered to himself and he starts booking the plane tickets online.

When he was done with everything, he starts taking out the luggage for him and NamJoon to pack.

NamJoon woke up to the sound beside him and sat up right away when he sees JungKook packing his clothes into the luggage.

"Babe? Are we going somewhere?", NamJoon asked while his eyes were still shut

JungKook moves to the bed and gives kisses on NamJoon's face while holding his hand.

"We're going to your favourite place, baby. The place you've dreamt of.", JungKook said and NamJoon's eyes opened while he was excited.

"Wait.. you mean.. we're going to Spain?", NamJoon asked and JungKook nods his head.

NamJoon got so happy that he got down from his bed and jumps happily while JungKook laughs at him.

"Well, I should start packing, don't I?", NamJoon asked and JungKook brings out the luggage for NamJoon to pack his stuff.

NamJoon looks in the closet and starts taking out the clothes that he wanted to bring.

"How long are we going to be in Spain?", NamJoon asked.

JungKook thought of it for a while and said, "Maybe a few weeks.. or months.". NamJoon was already happy to hear that and he continues to pack.

JungKook wraps his arms around NamJoon from behind and held him for a while.

"I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you, NamJoon.", JungKook said and NamJoon smiled before giving a quick kiss on JungKook's lips.

JungKook looks at the time and gets dressed to head out to get a few things for the trip.

"Do you need anything from the store?", JungKook asked and NamJoon shook his head.

JungKook smiled and walks to the door before he hears NamJoon calling him.

"Be back soon! Drive safely!", NamJoon said and JungKook showed a thumbs up before leaving the place.

Meanwhile...

Jin was ready to catch JungKook with HoSeok waiting in the office. "The plan is that.. I'll try to get JungKook to come after me. And you'll get NamJoon out of there safely.", Jin explained.

HoSeok nods to it and said, "What if JungKook still sticks with NamJoon throughout?".