Chapter 25 ( Last )

Jin sees HoSeok throwing the gun into the river and he could hear the others coming from a distance.

"Who the fuck are you?", Jin asked and HoSeok smirked while he lights up a cigarette to smoke.

"I used to be sitting in the jail and I always see you coming to jail to see the rest of the inmates.", HoSeok said and he blows the smoke directly into Jin's face.

HoSeok smirked and said, "Maybe you would remember this.. my real name is J-Hope.".

Jin's eyes widened and HoSeok pulls out a knife from his pocket while he placed it on Jin's neck.

"That's right, Jin

"That's right, Jin. J-Hope.. the serial killer that you sent to the asylum. I thought you would remember me atleast but you didn't.", HoSeok laughs afterwards and Jin was begging not to kill him.

"I'll give you another chance to live another life. Please don't do this.", Jin said and HoSeok pointed to JungKook and NamJoon's body.

"I didn't get the chance to confess to NamJoon but I was glad that it was my own brother who won NamJoon's heart.", HoSeok said.

Jin looks up at him and said, "Wait

Jin looks up at him and said, "Wait.. Your brother?".

HoSeok nods his head with a grin and he slit Jin's neck right away, causing the blood splatter on his face.

"Just so you know, Jeon JungKook, was my adopted brother that he never got to see for a long time. You messed with him, so I fucking killed you.", HoSeok said and Jin drops to the ground with blood gushing out of his mouth.

HoSeok walks over to NamJoon and JungKook's body while he had an idea on what to do. He left the woods right away and the other officers came.

The other officers came over and took JungKook and NamJoon's body away while the rest were trying to save Jin from dying but it was too late.

Jin took his last breath and his eyes shut closed while the officers sighed deeply.

With 3 bodies to carry, the paramedics placed JungKook and NamJoon's body in one ambulance while the others were mourning Jin's death.