Chapter 24

JungKook leans onto a tree while NamJoon was still stopping the blood with his cloth. "Don't give up on me, JungKook.", NamJoon said and JungKook smiled weakly at him.

NamJoon placed one of his hand on JungKook's face and said, "We'll find a way. We'll get away from them.".

JungKook held NamJoon's hand and shook his head, making NamJoon frowned.

"You should go. I'll face them.", JungKook said and NamJoon was not leaving him until he sees JungKook trying to take something out of his pocket.

Then, he sees a small box and NamJoon's eyes widened while JungKook smirked at him.

JungKook gently opened the box and it was revealed to be a ring.

"I wanted to wait till we were in Spain

"I wanted to wait till we were in Spain... but I guess there's no time for that.", JungKook said and NamJoon was in tears.

"So.. w-will you marry m-me?", JungKook asked and NamJoon hears footsteps coming from behind him while he turned back to JungKook.

NamJoon nods with saying 'Yes' and JungKook was in tears. "Thank you, Kim NamJoon.", JungKook said and he slides the ring into NamJoon's finger.

They leaned in closer and kissed each other on the lips while JungKook was still wanting NamJoon to run away.

Then, NamJoon carries JungKook up while JungKook reaches for a gun in his back pocket without NamJoon knowing.

"I'm not leaving you alone, JungKook.", NamJoon said and they were about to walk until..

"I don't think you should take any step further.".

Both of them turned around and Jin smirks at JungKook while pointing the gun directly at him.

"Well.. Looks like I shot you pretty good, Jeon.", Jin said and JungKook grinned at him while NamJoon was anxious.

"Now, give NamJoon to me and I won't shoot you.", Jin continued and JungKook looks at NamJoon.

NamJoon was shaking his head and Jin frowned at him. "NamJoon-ssi, don't let him change your mind. He's a liar and a bad person.".

JungKook wanted NamJoon to go on but NamJoon was not moving an inch while Jin stepped closer but carefully.

Then, JungKook points his gun directly at Jin and
NamJoon was shocked. "JungKook...".