Chapter 9

JungKook arrives at his house when he sees his parents sitting on the couch.

"Hey, did you hear the news about Yuri? I thought you met her?", his father asked.

"I waited for her at the usual cafe we went to.. but she didn't came. I also found out that she had been cheating on me.", JungKook said and his parents were surprised.

"How could she do that?", his mother said.

"Don't worry, Eomma. Maybe I wasn't good enough for her.", JungKook said and his father sighed heavily.

JungKook excused himself to his room when the news was on TV.

"Just in! Actor, JaeHyun has made some shocking news and we are not expecting this at all.

JaeHyun had just declared that he and Kim NamJoon will be getting married next week! Isn't that sweet?!

JaeHyun had made some comments that he and NamJoon are happy to be getting married...".

Mr Jeon laughs out loud while JungKook only stares at at the TV with fists clenched.

"Looks like your favourite star is getting married! What a day!", Mr Jeon said and laughs out loud again.

JungKook turned his head to his father and said, "If Eomma remarries, I will be lauging at you.".

Mr Jeon went silent and Mrs Jeon was surprised at JungKook's comment.

JungKook smirked and went to his room to get some things before heading to his cabin.

As soon as JungKook stepped into the room, he punched the wall out of anger, leaving a dent on the wall.

"Fucking JaeHyun.. You motherfucker!", JungKook said and he kicks the table, breaking parts of it.

JungKook sees the NamJoon poster he had on his mirror and went towards it.

He placed his hand on NamJoon's face and said, "He won't get you, babe. I promise.. you're not going to be alone after this.".

JungKook grabs his stuff and quickly leaves the house when his parents called him.

"JungKook.. Me and your mother are leaving tonight. We're visiting your relatives in New Zealand. You sure you don't want to tag along?", his father asked.

JungKook smiled and shook his head. "I'll be fine alone. Don't worry too much. Just say hi to the family for me.".

He left the house and takes a cab to somewhere.

Meanwhile...

JaeHyun was walking to the carpark to get his car as he was planning to head to Mrs Kim's house to talk about the wedding.

As he gets inside his car, he looks at the comments on Twitter about the wedding announcement.

eunha37: wow! i can't wait to see the big day.

jungharu90: this is so sudden but happy for them.

jjk97: this wedding cannot happen.