Chapter 19

That night...

NamJoon walks into the kitchen and decided to make something for the first time since JungKook was taking a nap.

He looks through the cabinet and sees pasta along with the sauces while he had an idea on what to cook.

"Pasta it is!", NamJoon said and takes out the pot to boil the pasta first.

He takes out the pan and puts it aside while cutting the spam that he took out from the cabinet as well.

He looks at the sauce to check how to make it and nods to himself. With the pasta starting to boil, NamJoon starts frying the spam.

He opened the can of sauce and puts it aside since he was still frying the spam.

"Mmm~ The spam smells too good!", NamJoon said happily and placed all the spams into a bowl with tissue paper to suck up all of the oil.

NamJoon pours the sauce and starts stirring while the pasta noodle were still boiling.

He adds in the spam afterwards and it was already to go. He poured the sauce with spam into a big bowl while putting the pastas into another bowl.

JungKook came down at the next timing and sees dinner on the table. "Did you cook?", JungKook asked.

NamJoon nods and tells him to take a seat while he prepares the drinks and plates.

"I hope it will be nice. I used to cook a lot of pasta back at home too.", NamJoon said and he gave JungKook a plate.

JungKook smiled and scooped some of the pastas before taking the sauce. "It smells nice though.", JungKook said and he takes a bite, making NamJoon nervous.

JungKook smiled happily and clapped his hands while NamJoon was stunned by his actions.

"This is delicious. I love it so much.", JungKook said and NamJoon was glad while he also takes a bite of the pasta.

"You should make this often and I'll enjoy it more.", JungKook said while he jokes around with NamJoon.

After their dinner, both of them cleaned up the mess while washing the plates. NamJoon went to the fridge and grabs two beers.

"You okay to drink tonight?", JungKook asked when he sees NamJoon carrying the beers.

"I've never drank a single beer for 2 years, JungKook.", NamJoon said and sat down on the couch, waiting for JungKook to finish.

Once JungKook finished, he sat next to NamJoon and they drank their beers happily.

"I just want to know

"I just want to know.. what do you see in me.. that makes you fall in love.. with me?", NamJoon asked and JungKook thinks about his answer.

"I was in a deep shit with my parents. They never treated me right. We were always arguing everyday. And I happened to go to a music show that one night and I saw you coming on the stage, rapping.", JungKook said.