Chapter 4

NamJoon was done eating and HoSeok looks at the time.

"You need to rush off somewhere?", HoSeok asked and NamJoon nods his head, sighing heavily.

"Come on then. I'll drive you back to your place.", HoSeok said and NamJoon followed him to the car.

"You got plans after this?", NamJoon asked and HoSeok shook his head.

HoSeok yawned as he turned on the engine. "Wait. I have plans. Planning to sleep in.".

NamJoon chuckled at HoSeok and puts his seatbelt on while HoSeok starts driving to NamJoon's place.

"It's tiring to be a celebrity, Hobi. At times, it's fun but after all of the fun things, it gets really tiring too.", NamJoon said and Hobi pats his friend on the shoulder.

"You just need a lot of rest, okay? You'll get through it! So, fighting!", HoSeok said

Then, NamJoon's phone started buzzing and he checks to see that it was JungKook.

JungKook: How's everything? I hope it's all okay.

NamJoon: Just really tired to be honest. I'll probably rest up later.

JungKook: You need anything? Maybe I can order you something to get your energy back.

NamJoon: Don't trouble yourself! I will be okay.

JungKook: Don't worry! You'll never trouble me at all.

NamJoon smiled to himself as he was texting JungKook and HoSeok noticed how much he was smiling.

"Talking to someone?", HoSeok asked.

"Nah, it's just a friend.", NamJoon said and he puts his phone aside when he sees his house upfront.

HoSeok parked the car infront of the house and said, "Alright. Get some rest, NamJoonie.".

Both of them did their usual handshake and NamJoon gets out of the car.

"See you once I got the free time again.", NamJoon said and HoSeok nods with a smile.

HoSeok drove back to his place while NamJoon heads inside his house, heading to the studio.

"Alright. Let's just try to finish this up in 3 hours.", NamJoon said and takes out his notebook to start writing the lyrics.

After a while, he hears a doorbell and went to see what was it.

"Hello, Mr Kim NamJoon. Special delivery for you.".

NamJoon sees a box specially made for him and wondered who sent it.