Chapter 11

The man grabs NamJoon and knocks him down while covering his mouth with the cloth filled with the drug.

"Sleep, NamJoon.. sleep.", the man said and NamJoon soon fell into a deep sleep while the man carries him in his arms.

He left the washroom and heads to his car behind the gas station while he makes sure that there was no one watching.

He gets into his car and drove off quickly before anyone noticed while he removes his mask and hoodie, revealing it to be JungKook.

"Sorry to surprise you, NamJoon

"Sorry to surprise you, NamJoon.", JungKook said and smirked to himself as he drove to the cabin.

At the same time, Daniel was trying to reach NamJoon but he was not answering after the director of the show was asking for him.

"Where is he?", Daniel muttered as he tries to call him but there was no answer.

Then, his phone rang and he thought it was NamJoon but it was the driver.

"Sir... Could you come? NamJoon's gone..".

Daniel's eyes widened and rushed out of the office while getting into his car.

As he was driving, he looks for HoSeok's number and called him to tell him what happened.

"HoSeok! NamJoon's gone! Meet me at the gas station.", Daniel said and hangs up while driving as fast as he can.

HoSeok grabs his jacket and left the house while stopping the taxi. He gave the address and tells the driver to rush while he hoped NamJoon wasn okay.

"Please.. NamJoon.. Hope you're okay..", HoSeok muttered to himself.

~

NamJoon opened his eyes after being in a deep sleep and his vision was still a little blurry.

He looks around after a while and realized that he wasn't in the studio or anywhere else.

"A cabin?", NamJoon said and he looks down to see that his hands were tied while his legs was being chained.

Then, he hears something from the room infront of him and the door opened, revealing a beaten up JaeHyun, covered in blood.

"J-JaeHyun...", NamJoon said while still in shock and JaeHyun was so weak that he could only stare at him.

NamJoon wondered who took him and JaeHyun here until he hears footsteps coming from the same room.

The door opened again and this time, NamJoon's jaws dropped and he would never expect to see who it was.

"No.. This can't be..", NamJoon said when he sees JungKook standing infront of him, also covered in blood.

JungKook smiled and sees NamJoon looking at him until he grabs JaeHyun by the hair, dragging him back to his spot.