Chapter 13

1 week passed...

NamJoon was still being treated the same way everyday by JungKook and he couldn't see the chance to escape or even making a call to the police.

'It's been 1 week.. Hobi, where are you... I can't take it..', NamJoon thought and he hears JungKook coming down to the basement again.

"Good Afternoon.. Lunch?", NamJoon questioned and JungKook placed the food tray, next to NamJoon.

"JungKook, don't you had enough? You kept me here for a week! Just fucking let me go.", NamJoon said and JungKook smirked at him.

He placed the tea next to the food and said, "1 week won't be enough for you.".

JungKook stood up and leaves the basement to do his stuff upstairs while NamJoon ate his lunch as usual.

At the same time, HoSeok was at home, waiting for news from Jin about NamJoon's whereabouts.

"Where would he be?", HoSeok asked himself and felt stressed by it until he gets a call from Jin.

"Hello, Mr Jung HoSeok, would you mind coming down to the station to see me? I have to discuss about something with you.".

HoSeok agrees to come down to the station and he puts his jacket on while heading to his car.

When HoSeok arrived, he knocks on Jin's office and Jin allows him to come in.

"Ah~ Jung HoSeok, please take a seat.", Jin said and HoSeok sat down quietly.

"I might have actually found something.. I know it took a week but I thought that you should know this.", Jin said and he turned his laptop around.

HoSeok watched the video and it was two days before NamJoon went missing. He sees Daniel and JaeHyun talking together in a carpark.

Until, he sees Daniel and JaeHyun kissing before walking away from each other.

"What the hell..?", HoSeok muttered.

"I know this might look bad but I feel like Daniel is not really telling us the truth

"I know this might look bad but I feel like Daniel is not really telling us the truth. We should speak to him about this. If he's really involved in what happened to NamJoon.", Jin said and HoSeok nods while clenching his fist.

"He should be at the hospital. Besides, when JaeHyun was found alive, he was always there at the hospital.", Jin said and they make their way to the hospital.

As they were on their way to the hospital, HoSeok couldn't wait to get his hands on Daniel and he remembered that he had warned him before.

"I know this is weird but could I atleast hit him?", HoSeok asked and Jin sighed but he nods his head.

"Just this once.", Jin said and HoSeok was even more excited.

~

NamJoon was done with his breakfast and JungKook came to clear it all while he noticed that NamJoon's clothes were very dirty.