Chapter 8

NamJoon sees how tensed JungKook was and tries to assure him that he was fine while JungKook stood up right away.

"Is it him? Tell me who did this.", JungKook said and NamJoon knew that he was still upset.

NamJoon held his hand and calms him down while JungKook sat back on the couch.

"I'm okay, JungKook. Don't you worry about me.", NamJoon said and JungKook sighed heavily.

"It's going to be lunch time soon. I'll order food for us.", JungKook said and he walks to the kitchen to order the food.

After he was done, he sat next to NamJoon when he noticed something on NamJoon's fingers.

JungKook grips NamJoon's hand and sees a ring while he looks at NamJoon right away.

"He proposed to you?", JungKook asked and NamJoon could see anger in JungKook's eyes

NamJoon pulled his hand back and removes the ring while placing it on the table.

"I rejected him.. that's why he decided to beat me up.", NamJoon said and sighed afterwards.

JungKook scoffed and nods his head while they waited for the food to come.

NamJoon changed the channel on the TV when the news appeared and JungKook smirked as he sees who was in the news.

"Kim Yuri, a 21 year old girl, has been reported missing after friends realized that she had been missing school for 2 days.

Yuri was currently staying alone in her apartment while her parents are living in the US.

Police are still investigating as to where Kim Yuri would be. Will she be found dead or hopefully, alive?".

NamJoon sighed and said, "It's sad to hear that. Hopefully she will be found.".

JungKook nods and pats NamJoon's shoulder while they continued to watch other shows.

"Let's just hope that she would be found.", JungKook lied and turned his eyes to the TV.

After a while, the food arrives and JungKook helps to prepare everything with NamJoon setting the dining table.

"You can take spicy food, right?", JungKook asked and NamJoon nods while he brings the food to the table.

"Enjoy your lunch.", JungKook said and both of them digs in while NamJoon seemed sad as he ate his lunch.

"What's the matter? The food isn't nice?", JungKook asked.

NamJoon shook his head and assured JungKook that the food was actually really nice.