Author's Note / Announcement ⚠️

Hello everyone! It's Author-nim ❤ I know it's been awhile eversince I updated but I would like to apologize to all of you for not updating fast on the chapters.

I had things pretty rough at work the past couple of weeks and I had to take some time alone to get it over with and at the same time, I fell down pretty hard so I'm currently facing with a injury on my ankle.

I really want to apologize to all of you for not updating earlier or telling any of you about it. I hope you guys understand and I'm relieved to see that most of you are  glad that I started to update everything back.

But on the other hand, I just want to thank you guys for the support and the love you guys have for the books I've wrote so far 💗

And not only I wanted to apologize, I actually want to publish a new book but I'll give you guys a heads up. I might update the chapters slower than usual, but if you guys are okay with that, I'll write the new book.

But if you are not okay with it, I'll try my really best to update as fast as I can when I have the time.

💜

With that being said about a new book, I may need some help from all of you. And that is to choose one of the two books for me to write and let all of you read.

Just pick which one that interets you more okay?

1) The Music in Me ( Serial Killer FF )

2) The Promise ( Sad & Happy Romance FF )

Between this two books , you may choose one that you'll want to really read.

And about the ships, maybe all of you could pick it for me , just pick one out of the three.

a) NamKook

b) NamSeok

c) VMon / TaeJoon

Feel free to comment and I'll read all of them ❤

Thank you everyone! I really appreciate it and I'm deeply sorry again for my late updates. Hope everyone is doing good and stay safe everyone! See y'all soon!

 Hope everyone is doing good and stay safe everyone! See y'all soon!